Chapter 27 Monday still :

(Emma's POV) behind the mask is Mr.Redted. Oh my gosh I can't believe this and he knows everything. I told Jax in my head who it is, but he kinda already knew since he is my thoughts and can hear it all. In my head "Jax what are we going to do"i said "I don't know yet Em"Jax said. I was really scared and I wondering why Jax is calm he is probably thinking why she saying this in her head she knows I can still hear her thoughts like how much she loves me without a shirt on. OMG did I just say that, "yes you did"Jax said, great. "How about we go to the beach after school"Jax said teasing me, Ooo yea I thought oh did Jax hear that too. "Yes I did my beauty princess"Jax said "well well looks like the lovebirds don't want to fight or anything"Mr.RedTed said "hey when am I gonna get to take them down"Tony said "not yet son"Mr.RedTed said. Wait hold on is Tony Mr.RedTed's new step-son he keeps talking about.

(Jax's POV) Emma is so cute it's a good thing she can't hear my thoughts, all she can do is hear my voice in her head. I'm happy I can hear her thoughts she thinks about me a lot and I like it. Now that we are getting our plan into start, I can tell we are gonna win this battle. "oo you guys have 5 minutes till the bell rings for class younglings"Mr.RedTed said "we are not young we are 16"i said "whatever"Mr.RedTed said annoyed. Me and Emma walked to class until we noticed that Andi isn't here, I wonder where she is. Me and Emma were talking and finally found Andi and Anthony making out in the janitors closet. "This is miss information with the latest gossip and let's see why Andi and Anthony happen to be in the janitors closet"Gigi said all ready for the biggest story of Andi's first love. "Em!!"I said "what Jax?"she said "meet me at the beach"I said "but school"she said "sooo.."I said "fine"she said and with one flash of light I was gone, I appeared at the beachside 7 in a black shirt and black jeans with a shark tooth necklace on and my hair a bit flat. Soon Emma showed up, looking beautiful as alaways.

(Emma's POV) I showed up at the beach in wearing a orange dress with a brown flowery belt and pearl necklace on with my hair all curled up. I saw Jax and stared, he started waving and drooling a bit, so I giggled at that then I ran to him and he picked me up and spun me around. It was perfect, and I didn't care if we get detention again cause I'm with my one true love and that's all I need to survive my life. "Jax I love you with all my heart and wanna be with you forever cause your my everything, even if I'm to fancy for you, I'll ever need is you even if I knew you were trouble, every day when you leave u can't wait till I see you again, your the one I waited for, I wanna be next to you my whole life, I wake up with you on my mind every morning, I have over a 1000+ pictures of you on my phone and I know that mite be crazy but that's because you always take my phone and take pictures of your hair, every second I'm without You I lose cause you Touched my heart and took my cool, Jax Novoa I don't know what I would do with out you, you made my life worth living for and I LOVE IT and your the best wizard boyfriend ever, I LOVE YOU JAX NOVOA!"I said. I actually saw Jax crying with tears of happiness I made Jaxy cry aww.

(Jax's POV) aww man Emma saw me cry but they were happy ones that speech really got me good I love her so much I wanna marry her already but not yet we aren't done with high school yet plus we've got to get rid of Mr.RedTed, I don't want him hurting my Em or any one I care about but mostly my Em, she means every rthing to me that I would die for her, give my powers up for good, even kiss Sophie so she could be free, I would maybe let her put makeup on me if there was something I get in return tho😏.

~ I really enjoyed writing this chapter I love these little love poems with song lyrics I them this so yay I'm happy I finally got an idea~ Gabriella