Chapter 10 Getting Set Ups:

(Jax's POV) after me and Emma finished printing the tickets we were both called to The principals office we walked their hand in hand. Mr.Alonso asked if were good with all the planing for the dance Emma and I both said "yes". Then we left and went to class during class we had to work in partner/groups and teacher Mr.Redted was picking them. I was happy he let me and Emma work together but I wasn't happy when my younger sister Mia was with Daniel.

(Mr.Redted's POV) Icalled the names "Emma and Jax", "Daniel and Mia","Dean and Maria","Andi and Anthony","Olivia and Dustin" ,"Gabby and Austin","Maddie and Diego","Katie and Sophie and Gigi". "Okay student the project is to be done at home and since this is art class you are going to make whatever you want and we are going to have it at our at show on Saturday" I said.

(Jax's POV) after Mr.Redted called the partell rang for our next period class. Me and Emma got to get out of class since Mr.Alonso said we had to set up the extra class room for his math meeting tonight with all the math people in Maimi. While me and Emma were setting up she sliped and twisted her ankle. I took her to the nurses office to get an ice pack I think Emma liked how I carried her. After we got the ice we went back to setting up it took 30 minutes to do. When we finished we went to our next class.*skip to lunch* at lunch we gave Gigi the tickets to sell. I can tell she really liked the the tickets design. In the middle of lunch the inercon went off and said "Maddie Van-Pelt to the principals office". It was wierd Emma and I were counfused with mite happen.

(Maddie's POV) I was called to Mr.Alonso's office during lunch I wounder what for. When I got there I saw Brady my new stepbrother. I can't believe my mom married my old history middle school teacher Mr.Stone. Mr.Alonso told me since I'm Brady's sister I have to give him a tour around school. After the tour we both went to our 6th period class. I was upset that he had the same class as me. I was thinking all day about what my friends would think about my new stepbrother and the only I can't believe my brother is a wizard too ugh what am I going to do with my new life. I can't wait tho for Next Friday it's the dance and I hope Diego will ask me in a romantic way that I will never forget. Omg I just remembered Emma and Jax are incharged if the dance I should see what I need to do for them and I'll need Emma to help me with my look for the dance since it is going to be a Halloween custom party dance.

*after school*
(Emma's POV) school was over and since it's Friday Jax and planed to go the mall and get some things since Andi's birthday is coming up in 2weeks and on Sunday Jax and all our friends planned something awesome just for Andi we have been hiding it since the month started last week. When me and Jax got to the mall we went into the game store and bought the 3 new zombie games Andi wants. Then we went into a leather jacket store we got Andi a really cool green and black half leather jacket it's so cool she is gonna love it Jax also bought me a leather jacket the outside part is purple and the inside part is dark gray it fits me perfect. After we got all the thing we needed we got something to eat at the seven and then we went to his house and Mia and Olivia were in the pool and so Jax flashed on his swim shorts and took off his shirt then he pushed me in the pool I told him oh it's on I pulled him in he filled in instead of just falling in he such a show off sometimes. All four of us in the pool played volley ball it was me and Jax vs his sisters Mia and Olivia and Their dad was the ref of the game it was fun.