Chapter 34 Tony's END.. :

(Jaxs pov) ..here goes nothing and with a snap of my fingers Tony.. was.. gone.. the flash of light left a hole I knew where it was leading to.. so I didn't want to touch it.. I felt bad I had to do this but it's only for everyone's safety and his own good.. I thought this spell would change this form and creature but no.. now there's one less person to worry too about in the world.. and I'm blaming myself.. because of it I didn't want to make him banish for good I just wanted to make no more harm done.. 😭 what have I done. I need help.. What have I done this isn't how I wanted it to end I should have never even got myself into this.. What will Emma do when she finds out what I've done to Tony. I need to get out of here and try to fix things before it's too late to do anything. I flashed myself to Emma. "Emma! Lily! I need your help!" They looked worried, "Jax, what's wrong?" They asked at the same time. "I... We.. Tony and I were battling and I had one spell left.. I just wanted him to stop.. To not be evil anymore.. I didn't mean to.. I really didn't..." Emma shook me a bit, I was tearing up. "Jax.. Babe, you're not making any sense, what happened?" I shook my head. "He's.. He's gone. I didn't mean to, I just wanted him to stop.. But the spell had other plans.." Emma and Lily looked at each other. "He's.. Dead?" Emma asked me, I shook my head. Not trusting my words. "But.. We can get him back, right? I mean, he was just misguided. We can fix him! Right?" Emma was upset. Lily tried to explain we couldn't bring back someone from the dead. "He was just a young misguided boy! He didn't need to die! This is all your fault Jax!! You did this! You wanted this!" She screamed at me, hot tears rolling down her face. She jumped up and ran away before disappearing in a flash.

(Emma's pov).. I ran out I can't believe Jax did that to Tony and I can't believe my reaction I love Jax But what he did is just not right I saw in his eyes he didn't mean it but I was too broken to believe it. I don't know what I'm gonna do now... 😭😭 I'm to sad.. If I go to Jax he'll just try and explain every thing but I don't really wanna hear it now just not now I can't I just can't believe it.. My heart feels like it snapped and then is being put back together very slowly.. I've never felt this before what's going on..? I try thinking of something but nothing.. Maybe a spell will help I start moving my hands slowly I see the purple magic coming out.. But when I completed the spell Nothing happened.. What? I tried again, and again, and again. Until finally, my magic stopped.. "Oh no.. I've lost my powers." I ran home to Jax. He and Lily were pacing back and forth. Jax was trying to do magic but couldn't "Jax, Lily, my powers are gone!" I cried out. Lily nodded, "Jax's too.." Then her magic phone went off. She answered it, "Hello.. Aggie, slow down.. I can't. Wait, what? But how? Ok.. Ok. Bye" All color left her face. "The realm is gone.. Magic no longer exists. We are all humans now.."

(Jaxs pov) No no this can't be happening no I need magic in my life without it I'm done my life wouldn't be the same and father.. Oh no my father he'd.. He'd be bad again no!!!! "There's gotta be a way to fix this" "maybe there is Jax.. But if there is we'll have to work hard.. Harder than ever before."Lilly stated