Chapter 28 Christmas Eve

*weeks passed and now it's Christmas Eve and everyone is getting ready it's 11am*
(Emma's POV) okay so Jax has been at my house all week with his sisters cause there dad is on a business trip, any way it's Christmas time and I'm so happy cause tomorrow is Christmas Day and there's one more thing I'm glad we haven't seen Tony or Mr.RedTed in a while but I have feeling there gonna do something at any unexspected moment. All the sudden someone tapped me on the shoulder while I was putting a gift under the tree and I jumped. "Little jumpy I see"Jax said "gosh you scared me I thought you were well you know who"I said "sorry and yea"Jax said "so is your dad on his way?"I asked Jax "yea he'll be here soon hopefully"Jax said a bit disappointed "you okay"I said "yea I'm fine"Jax said.

*2hours later*
(Jax's POV) I can't believe this and he promised I'm so mad right now, I just wanna break something so bad, "UGHHH!!!" I yelled frustrated "Jax are you okay"Emma said worried "I'm fine just leave me alone"I said "j..Jax"Emma said really hurt "look I'm sorry but I'm just not happy right now"I said "well I'm sorry too, but..look up"she said point her finger up we were under the mistletoe for the 50,000th time today it's like it moves and want us to kiss all day, but who is complaining not me I'll tell you. Me and Emma kissed till Mia yelled "EWW get a room" "blah blah"I said sticking my tounge out her, but she did the same back.
*4hours later*
Ugh where is he I'm gonna break the next thing I bump into. I was walking till Mia pushed me and I fell on the Christmas tree, it was ruined and it's all Mia's fault for pushing me. I'm gonna get the evil master mind sister of mine and she is gonna pay big time.

(Emma's POV) I heard something crash to the floor so I ran to living room to find the Christmas tree ruined and Jax standing near it yelling at Mia. "J...Jax how could you?"I said really sad that there was a tear coming down my face. "Em..Emma I didn't do it.."Jax said but I interrupted "get out now!!"I yelled at him "Em..Emma j..just let me explain"Jax said but I pushed him out of the house and ran to my room and cried till someone teleported in. "Emma"I heard a vocie say but luckily it want Jax or else I would have locked him in the closet or something "what do you want"I replied "just checking in and wanted to tell you Jax was telling the truth he didn't do it I did I pushed him and he fell and the tree got wrecked"Mia said really sorry with her puppy dog eyes on, no one can forgive that face "oh well now I feel bad I kicked him out"I said "yea and I feel bad for this"Mia said "wait what??!??!"I said terrified...

(Jax's POV) wow I happy Emma didn't know it's me she is talking to and not Mia, man do I love this spell but I think I freaked her out when I said "yea and I feel bad for this" I casted a spell and jumped on Emma then changed back to me and I started kissing her and she was yelling my name saying to get or she would locked me in the closet with nothing. "Alright I'm getting off just after this"I said and I kissed her and she kissed back I didn't want if to end but Lilly came into the room and yelled "both of you stop before I take your powers away for a week" geez we were only kissing.

(Emma's POV) okay so me Jax got yelled at just for kissing. Daniel and Andi came over to bring some gifts and when Daniel walked he saw Austin kissing Mia cause they were under the mistletoe oh boy this isn't gonna be good. "Jax get the popcorn ready"I wisphered in Jax's ear, he started laughing and then I did too, but a jelsous Daniel ain't gonna be good. "Mia!!"Daniel yelled "oh Danny I didn't see you there"Mia said "well I'm here and saw everything"dainel said with his face turning reder by the second.

~merry Christmas enjoy I'll post the Christmas Day chapter later well have fun by the way my friend britt_smith324 helped me with idea for this chapter😊~ Gabriella