7 Sophia

Miss Bella works us hard, and I'm thankful for the summer training program I was on-at least I'm not totally out of shape. She makes us do turn competitions, which I win mostly, and leap competitions, and flexibility competitions. Most of us are really good-natured about it, but if Aubrey loses to anyone on anything, you can see the frustration in her face. Then we learn a simple combo, and perform it one-by-one as a solo. Then we do some ballet, mostly barre work. Then we tap a little, then learn a hip hop combo. And I can hardly believe it but our day time is done. We have a couple hours to kill before evening classes start, so Mia, Madisyn and I go to the auditorium, where we've heard a ton of people hang out.
It was right, the auditorium is crowded but not insanely so. I see a couple girls wearing California Kisses clothes, even some stuff from my line. It's funny, it feels like it was forever ago when that stuff was designed.
Aubrey is sitting by her two roommates/friends, and I can see her face. It's sad, that she's so competitive and rude. I wonder why she is that way.
Mia stiffens up, and I look around. Zack has spotted us, and is walking over.
He passes Aubrey, who calls out something flirtatious and smiles at him. He acknowledges her with a nod of his head, but keeps coming towards us.
"Hey Zack!" I say, trying not to squeak. I only use my Minnie Mouse voice for the public, but sometimes it comes out of nowhere. "Hey Sophia" he says. "Miss Bella is really cool, don't you think?" "Yeah" I say. "She's so much better than Cathy" he says. "What was she really like?" Mia asks. Sometimes I forget that she's not from this televised, title winning world. "She was terrible" Zack says. "A real nut job". Mia smiles. "No seriously" Zack says "once, she made us walk around Ohio in our costumes-not even for the cameras!" Mia giggles, and Zack smiles. "Your laugh is so adorable!" he says. "Like... like kittens saying Bubbles angrily" Madisyn grins. Mia keeps laughing, and Zack is right. Coming from me myself, Mia Hall has the cutest laugh ever. Zack hugs me, then Madisyn, then Mia. "Gotta run" he says. "See y'all later" "gotcha" Mia replies.
Zack jogs away, and Mia turns to me with a dreamy look on her face. "He smells like lemons" she says. "Be careful, Mia" Madisyn says. "Don't get too caught up with boys"
Mia just laughs.
•••••••
Sorry for not updating in forever guys! School was stressful and busy and then summer was so chill I couldn't stay on any sort of schedule. But hopefully I'll be more consistent now ;)
Kisses!
Kassidy with a K