EPILOGUE

"Good day, Illéa! Here we are again with the latest news from the palace! I am Glenn, your favorite host," He said with his undying charisma. "Now let's talk to the royal family about our latest updates for this week. The floor is yours, Prince Nicholas."

Nicholas smiled gently and nodded in appreciation, "Thank you, Glenn. This week our home building project is almost complete with only the last two provinces left."

I smiled politely as I always did in front of the television. I placed my hands on top of my emerald green ball gown gracefully. The crown on top of my head was heavy--both literally and figuratively. 5 years already passed from when we conquered the palace, and I must say, the country has been progressing well. Celestiana and William, Julianne and Earl, Beall and Claire--all of them helped us.

Celestiana and William already had two kids, the first was a girl, and the second was also a girl. William was really funny when we gathered together and there were the children of friends that were boys. He'd get really protective that Celestiana would have to pinch his ear forcefully and drag him away.

Julianne and Earl were already married and had a firstborn son ho was five years old. They were managing a piece of land in Honduragua and were dealing with foreign affairs from France and Spain.

Beall and Claire--I didn't really expect them to click, but they did. They just got married last year and is now expecting a baby boy in a few month's time.

Louise and Fidel didn't work out. I heard they went out for two years but they separates right after. I don't know what happened but I hope they find happiness.

Mary however, joined the army. I don't know why but she was happy with her decision.

Finn finally moved on and is now in a relationship with Xenaia. I know, surprising, right?

But he most surprising event that happened was Eldora joining the church. She's now a nun and still possessed her wild aura. But she did become milder.

"I am inviting everyone," Nicholas said, "to attend the annual ceremony later--"

I felt a hand on top of mine. The hand interlaced with my fingers and squeezed it tightly.

I looked at him and caressed his hand with my free hand. I flashed him a grin and said, "Don't worry, Tony." I looked at his blue eyes that stared at me with concern, "Mommy's fine."

"Really?" My five-year-old son asked. "But you always cry on this day."

I gave him a sad smile and squeezed his hand, "Will you be there for me?"

He nodded with that cute little pout on his face.

"Please do, join us later. Anyone can join," Nicholas continued, "I'm sure my father would be glad." He smiled at the camera once more and took his leave.

He sat down beside me and held my other hand, "He's watching us from above, right Mom?"

I smiled and nodded, "I'm sure of it."

The cameras closed and the crew started fixing their things, preparing to set up for the death anniversary of Tony later.

"Now, let's get ready," I told my two sons, "I'm sure your cousins are already arriving."

IT'S DONE. I'M SORRY IF IT'S RUSHED AND I'M SORRY THAT HE'S DEAD. I DIDN'T WANT TO KILL HIM (not really) BUT I FELT THAT HE NEEDED TO DIE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE STORY AND THANK YOU FOR STAYING TILL THE END ily <3