Chapter Seven - Girlfriend Visit

13 March - 2019 - 12.14 AM 

Amalie's Point of View.

Yesterday was really awkward. Corbyn and Jack talked to their Girlfriends. Right now, the boys was supposed to be in LA, but because I came home, we are still at our parents house. They arranged with the girls, that they will come here.

About half an hour ago, Gabriela came. She is really nice. She talked to Christina before she came. She gave me that look. We talked, and she wanted me to know, that Jack was hers. And I was like, of course he is! I will never take another girls boyfriend. The thing with Christina, I told her it was a misunderstanding. Nothing happened.

She trusted me, and I am glad she did. After awhile Christina came. She wouldn't even say hi to me. As the first thing, she walked over to Corbyn, and they talked together, alone. I almost puked, sorry to say it, but it was just... Unexplainably.

I can't take it. It's just so nauseating when girls get SO clingy with their boyfriend. I could see at Corbyn's expression, that he was very uncomfortable with it.

***

Right now, I am sitting on the couch, alone. The others wanted to go to the park. It knocks on the door. Who is it? I go over to our front door. It's Corbyn. "What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be at the park?" I cross my arms, in an angry movement.

"I could see that you got annoyed, when Christina came. I have explained everything to her. I didn't say everything, I didn't tell her about us two, sleeping together." I just look at him, seriously? I let him in the house.

"That night, when I lied with you. I didn't walk in my sleep... I... I wanted to lie next to someone. I had a nightmare, and I cried, a lot. I usually sleep with my mom, or Daniel, when it happens." I look at him, ugh, I am about to cry.

"Mom wasn't there, and Daniel lied really close with Jack, so I looked into your room. Zach was on the floor, so I... I saw my chance, to lie next to you. I am SO sorry, if I made problems between you and Christina. Even though I don't like her."

The last sentence I whisper. "It's totally okay." He hugs me, his body is SO warm! He pull himself out of the hug, and he says. "I think I should go. The others might be wondering where I am." He walks out the door. I wave at him, and I close the door again. Huha, I am glad, that he didn't got mad at me. I go back into the living room, and I put a film on.

***

"We are back!!" Daniel yells. He runs over to me, and he gives me a big and tight hug. "You are cold." I laugh. He is actually really cold. Christina comes in the door. She doesn't look that great, I wonder why. What happened? Corbyn is right behind her, he smiles at me. I smile back.

"I want to see a movie, am I the only one?" Gabriela asks us. I smile at her, and I say. "I really want to too." The others agree and we all sit in the couch. They find a movie, that I haven't seen before. I hope it's good.

It's so boring! I would see a scary movie, more than I would see the ending of this. Let me be honest, maybe not. But it's so boring, and I don't know why the others like it. I stand up, and I go over to the kitchen. I open a shelf, and I take a glass. I fill it with water. My head is spinning. Wow, what is happening.

I have the craziest headache. I am really dizzy. I drop my glass. Everything is black.

***

"Amalie! Amalie! Wake up." I hear a voice, it sounds so familiar. I half open up my eyes. It is Daniel. "Whew, you're awake!" I start to cry. I don't know why, but it just feels right. Daniel lifts me up, from the ground. "You need to rest, okay?" I nod, and I try to walk over to the stairs. But my legs feels like marshmallows.

Daniel helps me up again. He walks with me, all the way up the stairs, and over to my bed. "Try to sleep, it would be the best for you." He closes the door after him.

What a day!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Hipsies 

You know what?! 

Here is another chapter. I am bored ass fuck. Maybe that is just me. What about you guys? What are you doing this monday? 

My day got better, but not much. 

Happy Monday!!