Chapter Nine - Another Visit

18 March - 2019 - 1.12 PM

Amalie's Point of View.

I start to pack. We are leaving tomorrow morning. I am so exited!! It will be one of the best experiences in my life. The boys aren't here right now. They are somewhere else, I don't know what they are doing.

I have the house for myself right now. I sometimes wonder, if I am alone too much? The boys have to get a lot together, before the world tour. They have been to a lot of meeting, without me.

I need to pack, for a really long time. I get a chance to come home and get some new clothes. I don't have that much clothes. I have lost a lot with my suitcases, trough time. Hmmm. I will maybe buy some new clothes on the tour. The boys have already packed their things, I am just so slow! But Daniel needs to pack his things down too, so I am not the only one.

I think Daniel is closer to be done, than me.

I hear the front door opens. Maybe it's the boys? I look at the clock, they are home early. Maybe they got done early? I don't really know. I go out of my room, and down the stairs. "Hello? Guys? Daniel?" I look around, but I can't see anybody. The door is wide open. What is going on? I am a bit scared.

Someone prods me on my shoulder. Would the person behind me, hurt me! Don't turn around, Amalie. Maybe it's someone bad. All the bad persons comes from behind. The person grabs my shoulders and turns me around. It's Christina. What is SHE doing here?!

She looks at me, in a threatening voice. "Amalie, stay away from Corbyn, or else, it would be worst for yourself. Do you understand me?" Why is she doing this? I haven't done anything to hurt her. "Why should I do that? You can't decide over me, or Corbyn. Even though he is your boyfriend. Me and him are just friends, nothing more than that." I say cheeky.

She takes me around my neck, and she press, hard, really hard. "Do. You. Understand?!" She says even more threatening this time, which I didn't even knew she could. I nod, while my heart is beating really fast. I have never tried something like this before. I am so scared. She press a bit more around my neck. I nod, again.

A tear rolled down my cheek. She takes her hands away from me. She goes over to the door. Totally cold. She looks at me. "If I ever see a picture of you and him again, you are done." She slams the door, when she gets out.

***

I hide in the office. What if she comes back? I can't handle her again. I can hear the front door open again. "Amalie? Where are you?" I can hear it's Daniel, but I still hide. Someone steps in the office. The blanket, that I hide under, get pulled away from me. I don't dare to open up my eyes. "Daniel, you need to see this!" Corbyn yells.

I slowly open up my eyes. Daniel is running in the door. "What happened here?!" He yells panicky. He comes over to me, and he gives me the tightest hug ever.

"Ouch!" The tears are rolling down my cheeks. He looks me in the eyes. "Call an ambulance!" I can see the rest of the boys, they are standing in the office doorway. Daniel helps me up, and we go into the living room.

I can hear the sirens, they get closer and closer. Someone knocks on the door. Zach rushes over to the door, and he opens it. In comes an ambulance rescue. He goes right over to me, and he looks at me.

"We have to get to the hospital, to check up on some things. It's not something serious or anything. Who is family here?" Daniel pulls his hand up. "Okay, you can come with us." The ambulance rescue takes me and Daniel to the ambulance. I lay down on the stretcher.

Why did she have to come?   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Hipsies

One more chapter! It is more exiting!

What will happen next? You will know soon...

Happy Tuesday!