Texting Bev

Richies POV
Bev came to school everyday the rest of the week. She keeps pretending like I don't exist, then when I get home she keeps texting me to meet her at her house, which isn't going to happen.
But she just. Keeps. Texting. Me.
And I really don't want to go to Emmie for anything.
So I text Stan.

Richie: stan i need youuu

Stan: what do you want Richard?

Richie: bev keeps texting me and it's soooo annoying

Stan: just block her you idiot

Richie: ah yes that might help

Richie: thanks staniel

Stan: anytime

I go over to Bevs contact on my phone and block her. Few. No more texts. I'm surprised that I didn't think of that one yet. I hope she doesn't start talking to me at school because of this, though. Speaking of which, I have school tomorrow. Which is always suuuper fun. And by fun, I mean maybe the worst thing ever. Somehow, after all this drama, I fall asleep while on my phone.
I wake up in the middle of the night to my phone ringing because Bens calling me.
"Hi?" I say into the phone when I pick up.
"Can you just talk to Bev? She won't stop calling me and it's getting annoying."
"Did she say what she wanted?"
"No, just that she wanted to talk. I'm exhausted and she won't stop calling me."
"Okay, I'll talk to her, but only because I'm like the best friend in the history of friends."
Ben gave off a small laugh, "Just keep telling yourself that. Well anyway, I'm tired. Thanks for helping me. Bye."
"Bye." Ben hung up the phone right before I let out a huge groan.

Richie: what do you want

Bev: thanks for finally texting me rich

Omg. 41. THOUSAND. Reads. Like wth. Tysm for all of the reads! It really means the world to me :)