6

"Babe wake up" Jin groans hiding himself more in the covers "i don't want to" he mumbles and goes on sleeping. Yesterday night they fell asleep cuddling even tho Jin wasn't planning to sleep at Namjoon's house. Joon tried to wake him up numerous times but i didn't want to. "Okay.."Joon mumbles and leaves his bedroom quietly. Finally some silence and sleep Jin thinks smiling to himself.

"DADDY!! WAKE UPPP!!" Jin gets woken up brutally by a little boy called Jimin, who is happily bouncing on his father's chest. "Honey stop that" Jin groans and sits up and wrapping his arms around Jimin to make him stop. "Hahaha finally!" Jin turns towards the door where Namjoon is standing. Laughing while filming Jin "you..bi-ugh!" Jin glares at Namjoon "mission accomplished Jimin! Good job. Now cmone, lets get some breakfast" Namjoon laughs "yay!" Jimin cheers and wiggles out of the grip of his father.  Namjoon tucks his phone away and takes Jimin's hand and together they walk away.

This better not be a everyday thing Jin thinks while getting out of bed and grabbing his clothes from the floor. After showering and staring at the wall for 10 minutes in only his towel he decides to just put on one of his boyfriend's clothes. Who's that handsome guy in the mirror? Is it me? Heck yeah it is he laughs and glances one last time in the mirror before he joins the others in the kitchen.

On his way towards the kitchen he smiles at the sound of music playing and laughter i hope this will be the thing i'll wake up to more often he smiles at himself, he always wanted a happy family like this. A family that laughs together and hangs together and has fun together. "Are you guys having fun?" Jin walks in while looking at them. He's surprised when he sees Hoseok and Yoongi rapping and laughing with the music, Jimin is eating his food and Taehyungie is sitting on the counter and yelling out the lyrics of the music. And finally my eyes Land on Namjoon, he's sitting down and working on some music "what do you guys think of this??" He looks up and the beat changes "it's AWESOME DAD!!" Hoseok Bounces smiling at his dad "yeah! It's awesome!" Yoongi smiles shyly making namjoon nod. We already look like a family i smile resting my hand on my tummy.

"What are you guys eating?" I sit down next to Jimin "appa made us some Yogurt with muesli, Cutted fruits and Honey!!" he smiles while taking a big bite of his breakfast. I freeze, Namjoon freezes, everybody freezes and stares at the eating boy appa? Did he just call namjoon appa? I look at him shocked then at namjoon who seems shocked aswell. "Did i say something wrong daddy??" Jimin looks at me, already pouting thinking he said something wrong. I quickly shake my head "no-no ofcourse not sweety! Just go on eating" i smile at him to show him it's okay.

We then spended breakfast together before everyone went their own way again. Currently Namjoon and I are having our own moment in the kitchen, he's passing me the dishes and I'm drying them and putting them away. "Jin? Is it alright that he called me appa?" Joon looks at me "yes" I smile and peck his cheeks "yes it's okay."

Yoongi pov.

"No thank you, i don't want to play" I sigh staring at the to happy sunshine holding a basketball. "Okay!!" He smiles and runs of trying to score.

I sigh while staring at him. How can dad move on so quickly? And Jimin? I guess it's because Jimin never really had a dad..but i had them..Jimin only grew up with dad taking care of us..since appa left us when Jimin was only 2 years old..but that isn't that long righ?...but i won't forget the old times...we once were a happy family of 4..but i still don't understand why appa left us?

Looking around the house i quickly wipe my eyes. I hope appa will come back soon again. I wrap my arms around myself and bite my lip so i will try not to cry. I close my eyes and think of happy memories of the past, when we went to the park together, when we watched movies together, when we were a family.

I had no idea i was crying untill i felt a hand on my shoulder "yoongi" I look up and meet the eyes of Hobi. I look away again and feel him sit down next to me. "Are you..okay?" He looks at me worriedly. For awhile i kept my mouth shut. I sat there with a lump in my throat while trying to fight back more tears. "Yoongi.." He hugs me and i finally burst out and hug him back, burrying my head in his shirt "I mi-miss my appa.." I choke out.