8

"Jimin! Yoongi! stop it right now! You two are going to let me cause an accident!" I glare at them through the car front window.

"But He started dad! Yoongiiii give it back!" Jimin yells trying to get his bag of chips back. "No! You ate mine yesterday! This one is mine!" Yoongi laughs keeping the bag out of reach of his younger brother. "Okay give it to me" i snatch the bag out of Yoongi's hand and throw it on the passenger's seat "Nobody is having that bag" "daaad that's unfair! Jimin ate mine!" Yoongi Grumbles crossing his arms and glares at me. "I don't care! You two are siblings, you shouldn't fight! Now make up. Right now" Keeping my eyes on the road i glance at them.

"No" Jimin looks away "I won't say sorry to that little theif" yoongi whispers under his breath making me sigh.

"JIMINIE!" "TAETAE!!" They run towards each other and hug each other, but they loose balance making both of them fall on the ground in each other's embrace. "Jimin we're going to be brothers!" Tae squeels showing his amazing boxy smile "Yes!! I'm so excited Taehyungie!!" Jimin giggles. "Boys should we go inside?" I smile at them they'll be such cute siblings. "Yes! Cmone Jiminie!! Lets go to my room!" Tae Stands up and pulls his friend with him towards the house.

"And Jiminie and I will share a room right Dad!?" Namjoon just Nods smiling at the boy. "Yay! We'll share a-a uhh bunkbeds!!" Tae bounces excitedly "and we'll have sleepovers everynight right!" Jimin laughs making Tae nod "yes! And we Can play together! And go to school together!!" "We Can also share our snacks at school! Oh Tae I'm so happy we are going to be siblings now!!" Jimin laughs hugging his friend "Ohh me to Taetae!! I'm so happy!" Taehyung Smiles hugging his friend back making Namjoon and I glance at The cute boys and chuckle. "Now now boys. Don't forget to finish your food" Namjoon smiles looking at them. "Jiminie lets eat fast!!" I chuckle "Yes Tae! So we can go design over our dreamroom okay!" I laugh at the boys stuffing their mouths full with the food.

Now 1 hour after we ate lunch together Jimin and Tae are playing outside in the pool. Yoongi and Hoseok are upstairs in Hoseok's room and Namjoon and I are on the couch watching some drama together. "Jin? I want to try to get closer to Yoongi.." Namjoon suddenly speaks up not taking his eyes of the screen. "You do?" I look at him shocked " I-i mean sure!! Ofc you can. It's the to do. Especially now.." I nod.

A moment of silence fills the room again. "But how should I do it?" He pulls me on his lap and burries his head in my neck "well..you could try making small talks. Maybe try to impress him with something he likes? He really loves music, I think he once told me he likes to make his own music. But I can't remember." I shake my head and close my eyes trying to remember what he said that day. "Ohh okay may- dad I'm kinda hun-" we both stare wide eyed at the boy In front of us and he just stares back blankly.

"O-ohw! Yes honey?" I smile at him "I'll just ask you later" he backs away and leaves seriously I sigh feeling my food coming up again so i stand up and Sprint upstairs to the toilet. "Yoongi wait!" I hear Namjoon downstairs between my gagging and the puke hitting the botton of the toilet i can't hear well what they're saying but I can hear them talk.

Oh be easy on your dad lil baby..I lean against the door resting my hand on my stomach after flushing and brushing my teeth. Smiling i look down at my little baby bump. Finally after awhile of being in the toilet I walk back downstairs only to see My Boyfriend On the couch sitting next to Hobi and yoongi. "Ahh. So you two decided to Join?"I smile plopping right next to namjoon, right after After wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yes. We got a little bored up there" yoon says and Hoseok finishes it "So we thought why won't we come downstairs and put a movie to watch together?" Hoseok smiles at me "okay then. What are we watching?" I smile back at him before turning to the tv "we're watching The maze runner. Quiet dad it's starting" I chuckle.

20 minutes in the movie I forgot to ask Namjoon something so i nudge him and lean closer in his ear whispering "Babe. Did you talk to Yoongi?" He nods and behind him I see yoongi take a quick glance at us before turning back to the tv. "Tomorrow I'm taking him somewhere" he whispers back "sshhht" Hoseok and Yoongi both Tell us making me laugh "sorry~" I giggle and cuddle more against My boyfriend's side.

2 hours later I look outside realising it's dark and the kids are still outside. Jimin, Taehyung!? I Look around panicked.

But my heart took a rest when I spotted Jimin asleep on the smaller couch with Taehyung snuggled against him they're so cute I smile.

Before Fully resting again I quickly check on the teens, Hoseok laying on his back with an arm underneath his head and his other hand on the back of  a little cat called yoongi laying on his chest between his legs hugging Hoseok's chest. Chuckling i curiously look at them before shaking it off since when are they that close?

"Jin.sleep." Namjoon whispers pulling me back into his embrace. The action made me gasp in shock and almost punch him, but luckily it's just my  boyfriend.

Without fighting back I pull my legs on the couch and curl against him. Falling back asleep.

I really hope Yoongi has fun with namjoon tomorrow.
Sigh..in a week we'll be moving already..i should start packing.
Well that will come later, now it's the time to rest.