10

"Kids!" I sigh walking up the stairs. "Jimin, Taehyung! I thought I told you guys It was bedtime" Crossing my arms I glare at them while tapping my foot impatiently. "But I wanna play !" Jimin whines While Jumping down from the bunkbeds to the matress on the ground. "Yeah I wanna play!" Taehyungie laughs Following his brother down.

"No boys..cmone it's bedtime. Tomorrow you guys can play okay?" I tell them gently while tucking them in. "Now go sleep. Or else you two will get no playtime tomorrow" I tell them sternly and kiss their heads wishing them goodnight. "Goodnight dad" Jimin smiles at me and closes his eyes. "Goodnight dad" Taehyung Showers me with kisses before going to sleep. "Goodnight" I laugh and stand up and start making my way out.

We Moved In 2 weeks ago and Omg. I never thought moving was this hard, especially with 2 playfull 6 year olds and a baby on the way.

We still got alot of boxes to unpack and stuff to buy for the house and I'm grateful for hoseok and yoongi's help. Because If I didn't got the help I wouldn't be able to finish Taehyung and Jimin's bedroom, or Mine and Namjoon's.

But I still feel quilty even tho they tell me it's okay. We all have our bedrooms, Namjoon and Mine, Taehyung and Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok's and as last the baby's room. I feel quilty because I can't help them set up the beds or move the stuff with this big 8 months old belly of mine, I can't even move around with it! But I guess it's normal..right?

"Hm?" I roll on my side and try to grab my phone from my nightstand "Cmoooooone" I groan almost reaching it. Right now I'm Just laying on the bed with a pillow between my legs, on my head and supporting my back but still I'm so uncomfortable.."FUCK" I yell when my phone fell down on the floor. Who has time for all this shit!? Like damn baby get out already!! I'm tired! Muttering cursewords under my breath I lean on the end of my bed and grab my phone "finally".

Namjoon💖: Hey babe. How you doing? I'm on my way home now.

                                               Me: Hi. I'm fine, thank you for asking. Okay~ be save.
                                              Me: And bring me some food..

Namjoon💖: What food?

                                              Me: I don't know! Just FOOD. 

Namjoon💖: Okay okay 😂Uhm I'll go get you some Ribs then.

                                           Me; NO! Not to much fat, that's bad for the baby👉👈. Just...I'm craving Melons and Ice cream.

Namjoon💖: Okay I'll get you Melons and Ice cream..I also got an surprise for you.

                                           Me:Okay bye💖

"Does he not know what I want?" I mumble while hugging my pillow and closing me eyes. I hope I can sleep peacefully tonight. 

"Nope nope nope!" Fastly I half waddle half walk to the bathroom and run to the toilet, leaning in I empty My whole stomach. This child has no mercy.. "ohh I miss Namjoon.." I mumble sadly feeling like crying. Why am I being like this? Are these the hormones or am I seriously about to cry? Before I had time to calm down I felt It again, The feeling of My stomach being in a damn rollercoaster again..

Ding Ding

Over the sound of me gagging I can hear messages entering in my phone.

Namjoon💖: I bought some cute babyshoes I found while getting your food..I can't wait to show you! They're so cute!😄.

Jackson: seokjin.

-----------------------------------------------

This book is turning so bad omg😩.
I'm Giving up idk where this book is going, it ain't even interesting or 'entertaining' 😂. Give up or make a little twist..