Part 35

Error POV
I looked all around and scanned the entire underground which took forever. I found nobody except the flower.
But I still heard laughing. I don't know where it's coming from either. I thought I saw a quick flash of something but by the time I caught up to it, it was gone.
I decided to leave so I went to Underfell Grillby's. I hate it but until the classic timeline resets Its what I've got.
  Red was there. He wasn't a friend but I guess he's someone to talk to.
  He actually came over to me.
  "Where's the kid? She's normally with ya ain't she?" He asked.
  "She isn't a kid and she's safe at home." I said.
I drank. It wasn't great so I asked read for a cigarette. He gave me one and I started smoking.
Inky hates it, I know. But I just wanna relax for a minute. I love her. I really do. And that's why I felt bad about this.
When I was done I drank some water and went home.
Luckily for me Ink was asleep on the couch. I smiled. She looks so sweet like that.
I started playing with my strings while I waited for Ink to wake up.

Ink POV
  I'm scared. I'm in a dark and-and small place. I don't like it!
  I screamed for Error but he wasn't there.
  A drop of blood dropped onto the floor and as if in slow motion I watched it stain the floor.
  A single tear ran down my cheek and dropped into the blood.
  It's daylight. I stand in a destroyed Underswap. Blood and dust are everywhere. I see Nightmare and Shattered Dream. I feel angry. Mostly sad and guilty.
  I tried calling for Error again but all that came out was white noise.
  I felt like I couldn't breath. I'm under water. Nobody. Just me. Just silence. I don't even exist... 
  I shot up in a cold sweat. Error was in the kitchen but put his hoodie on me. I tried calming down before I went to see him.
  Unfortunately he saw me and instantly got worried.
  He put what he was doing down and sat by me. I told him about my dream.
  "...hm. Ok. Ok. Stay here baby I gotta take care of something." He said.
  "W-what are you gonna do...?" I asked fearfully.
  He summoned some strings.
  "I'm just gonna talk to them."