#33

He pushed his black round glasses up his nose as his eyes quickly moved, reading the papers he had in his left hand while he held a pen in his right hand for any corrections the paper needed. He was slowly bopping his head as he slowly pushed his pen on his soft pinkish upper lip as he squeezed his eyes at one sentence.

–Mr.Park?

      Jimin hummed in response as he encircles the phrase with his pen then adding some question marks.

      His assistant came inside and waited for the older to finish his work in silence with his arms crossed, looking at one of the enframed paintings.

–Do you need anything, Jungkook? Jimin lifted his eyes from the paper.

     The younger looked down as he bowed and began to speak.

–Kim Taehyung is here. He mumbled.

      His voice came out cracked as he was nervous because it was the first time he was standing infront of his boss since he got his job. He was playing with his fingers, trading his tattoos.

–Excuse me? Jimin looked above his glasses. I couldn't understand what you said.

–Kim Taehyung came to see you.

      This time his voice came out louder and Jimin just looked at him and nodded.

–Tell him to come in.

–Got it.

      Jungkook went out, drowning Jimin in silence again as he corrected another phrase and place the papers next to the others, away from his drawings and plans.

       The male came in with a smirk on his face as his curly hair jumped up and down as he walked.

–Good evening, Jimin.

–You may sit down.

      The other male mumbled a "thank you." and took the seat infront of Jimin.

      Jimin took the glasses off and placed them on one of the books as he looked at the younger male analyzing his office.

–What can I help you today with, if I may ask?

      He let himself backwards, glueing his back to the chair as he put his chin on his folded fingers.

      He indeed looked intimidating wich made Taehyung move slightly on his chair.

      He opened his mouth but no words came out.

–How do I tell you this?

       The older raised one of his eyebrows as he let out a surprised laugh.

–With words, in korean, if you can.

        Taehyung rolled his eyes as he knew he was being teased and let out a sigh.

–Do you remember your ex-boyfriend?

        The question didn't even make Jimin flinch. His expression changed in a serious one as he pressed his lips together, sign that he was ungrateful of the sudden question that brang him sudden memories that he didn't want to remember.

      And yet, his heart was beating faster than before.

–Of course, I do. What makes you think I'd forget?

      Taehyung let out a nervous laugh.

–Nothing, nothing. I was just.. being sure.

      Jimin nodded as he waited for the younger to explain why he was asking such things.

      But it seemed like Taehyung didn't want to continue so that made Jimin frown and bend forwards, placing his elbows on the desk, interwieving his fingers together and rest his chin on them.