6

'I'm Engaged.' She said bowing her down in shame. Her eyes welling up with tears and she stared at the wedding band.

Puck was shocked to say the least. He was married to the girl that he loved but she was engaged to someone else.
'E-Engaged?'

'I'm sorry I didn't tell you.' Her voice was low like she was going to burst into tears at any minuet.

'Why didn't Santana or Finn or literally anyone tell me?'

'I haven't told them. I wanted you to be the first person I told.'

'Why?'

'Because we're us. We don't keep secrets.'

Puck sighed. 'This is a big secret.'

'I know.'

'Q, you cheated on your fiancé with me. We may not have had sex but we definitely kissed and we're freaking married.'

'I know.' She repeated.

The next words that left his mouth hurt him more than words can say. 'Are you happy?' It hurt him because he needed her to be happy, no matter what. Even if it wasn't him who made her happy.

'Puck please.' She pleaded a tear escaping her eyes. She quickly wiped it away. She hadn't looked at him. 'Don't.'

'I need to know if your happy, cause if your happy then I don't care about anything else. I don't care about my feelings or how much it would kill me to see you with someone else. As long as your happy.'

'We can't do this Puck.' She said finally looking at him. She realised that his eyes were welled with tears but he would always refuse to let anyone see him cry. 'We will go back to New York and get a divorce. Biff never has to know.'

'Biff?' Puck asked shocked. She was engaged to the asshole she dated over 4 years ago. 'That dick that called you a teenage tramp for having Beth.'

'He's changed.'

'No one changes that much.'

'You did.'

Puck's change was different he did it to be a man. To prove himself, to everyone, to his mom and sister and most importantly her. 'Let me ask you this, why him?'

'Puck.'

'It's fine.' He said. 'Call me when you want to finalise the divorce. I'm done.' He took of the ring placing it on the side and left the room without another word. Leaving the blonde alone and crying. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt him.