~TerrorCat: Wildcat X Terroriser~

Don't judge me for who I pick as bottom or top it may be stupid but idc. I'm stupid and so are my choices. Also this will probably be mainly smut or probably all smut idk...maybe a little fluff will sneak in somewhere 😉
Anyways this is Top Tyler and Bottom Brian. Ha TT and BB...I'm sorry..I'll shut up now 😂

Tyler's POV
Why am I so nervous? It's Brian for fuck sake. I'm just visiting my friend. Ok just calm down and have fun with Brian. This is very new for me. I've never been to Ireland and that's probably why I'm nervous. Ok ok there's Brian. Let's do this.
"Hey man what's up?" I say to Brian as I walk up to him. "Hey Tyler!" He says happily. He jogs up to me and hugs me. The hug lasts a little longer than our usual hug.
Well I guess we never really see each other that much in person....I hug him softly. After a minute we both pull away looking down. Brian suddenly speaks up "we should head out. Are you hungry?". "Yea I'm starving. That plane ride was longer than I expected".

-later-

I've been laying in the bed for hours and I can't sleep. I get on my phone and text Craig.

Texting:
-Ty: Hey u up?
•Mini: Yea what's up?
-Ty: I can't sleep
•Mini: me either
-Ty: Can I ask you something important?
•Mini: Yea of course
-Ty: Is it bad to like someone else if you're already in a relationship
•Mini: I don't think it is.
-Ty: You don't?
•Mini: No because it's just natural feelings. Humans have emotions and that's that.
-Ty: thanks mini. I'm gonna try and force myself to sleep now
•Mini: anytime Tyler. Gn
End of texting

I turn over and set my phone down on the nightstand. I smile to myself before closing my eyes and finally drift off to sleep.

-the next day-

Me and Brian spent the whole day just hanging out and catching up. I had so much fun. Now we're going out to dinner. "You didn't have to bring me to this nice place, I would've been good with like pizza or something" I told Brian as we sat down "I wanted to show you this place. The food is amazing here and I felt like I should treat my guest since it is your first time visiting me" he smiled. "Well thank you Brian for bringing me" I smiled back at him. The waitress brought us some menus and silverware. She told us her name and asked us what we wanted to drink. I ordered a Pepsi and Brian got the same. We started to look through the menus and I picked out a burger and fries. A few minutes later, The waitress came back and handed us our drinks. We ordered and for the rest of our time there we just talked some more and enjoyed ourselves.

When we got back to Brian's house, we decided to play some COD and have a drink. Me and Brian played one on one and we tied at the end. "YOU DEFINITELY CHEATED" I yelled slightly at him "NO YOU DID" he yelled back at me. We got in each other's faces and stopped for a second. Brian suddenly grabbed my shirt and pulled me in. I didn't even stop him at all. I moved so we could deepen the kiss. I licked his bottom lip and he let me in immediately. He pushed me back onto the couch and climbed on top of me. He smirked and kissed me again. I ran my hands up his shirt and he ran his up mine. The kiss was full of passion and lust. I moved my hands down to his ass and I grabbed it. I felt Brian stiffen a little bit he calmed down quickly. I pulled away from the kiss and I flipped us over so he was under me now. I started to suck and kiss his neck. "Ah~" Brian moaned as I found his sweet spot. I started to practically abuse that spot. "Ah~ Tyler~" he moaned a little louder. I moved back to his lips and he pulled away. "My room~" he said smirking at me. I got off him and he jumped on me. We were kissing all the way up the stairs and to his room. I didn't bother closing the door. Brian climbed off me and got on the bed.

Brian's POV
His beautiful blue eyes are filled with lust. He looks so fucking hot. He started to walk towards me. I got on my knees on the bed and started kissing him again.  I've never felt this way before. It's like I'm a new person and..I like it. I pulled away from the kiss and pulled his shirt off. He pulled mine off and climbed onto the bed. As we kissed I started unbuckling his pants. I pulled his belt off and threw it on the floor. He slowly unbuttoned my pants. We both moved off the bed and took off our pants. We're only in our boxers now and I'm a blushing mess. We got back on the bed and started kissing again. Tyler starts to grope me through my boxers and I moan into the kiss. I pull away from the kiss and reach down to his boxers. I slowly pull out his cock and start to massage it. Tyler bites his lip and blushes. He starts to moan lowly. I move from the bed down to the floor. I reach up and pull his hand and he comes towards me. He stands up in front of me and I slip off his boxers and I make him sit down on the edge of the bed. I take a deep breath and I grab his cock. I slowly start to lick the tip. When I finally get ready, I wrap my whole mouth around his cock and start to slowly move my tongue around him. He moans and grips my hair slightly. I move and start to take in more of him. He's fucking huge. I finally got to the point where my throat was fully relaxed so I could take him in all the way. I don't know what the big deal is,  this isn't so hard. I start to bob my head up and down faster. "Ah~ fuck Brian~" Tyler moaned. I stopped and stood up. He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me towards him. I pulled away and went over to my bedside table. I pulled out a bottle of lube and walked back over to Tyler. He got up on the bed and I crawled over to him. I put some lube on my hand and threw the bottle away. I put my hand around his shaft and started to lather it in the lube. I went up to his ear and whispered. "Go a little easy on me~ this is my first time~". He smirked "I promise I'll go easy~ I wouldn't wanna hurt you~". I laid down on my back and he slowly pulled off my boxers. My cock sprung free and Tyler smirked at me. "I knew you'd to have a big dick~ but not this big~" I blushed and smirked back at him "not as big as yours~". He smirked and he positioned himself at my entrance. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked. "Just fuck me Tyler~" I said as I felt like I was getting hornier by the second. He smirked at me and started to kiss my neck again. He started to push in slowly. He pulled away from my neck and I threw my head back squeezing my eyes shut. When the pain started to go away, I told him to start moving. "You can move~" I said and he kissed me. He started to move slowly in and out. We both pulled away from the kiss and I started to moan. "Ah~ Tyler~". After a minute, I finally decided to speak up "Fuck~ Tyler~ faster~" I told him and he looked down at me "are you sure?". "Tyler please fuck me~ forget what I said~ just fuck me~". He started to move faster and I started to moan louder and louder.
Tyler's POV (again)
I started moving faster and Brian moaned louder. "Ah~ Tyler~" he moaned. I moved deeper into him and he started to scratch my back. He dug his nails into my back and I moved down to kiss him. He moaned into the kiss. I pulled away from the kiss "Fuck Brian~". "Ah~ Fuck Daddy~" Brian said as he moaned in the sexiest way ever. His eyes opened wide. I stopped for a second "d-did you just say daddy?". He nodded slowly and I smirked "that was kinda sexy~" I said. He smirked back at me "Well that's something new~" he said "say it again~". "Daddy~" I felt something click inside me. "Again~" I said and he smirked "daddy Tyler~". I started to move again but at an unholy pace "Ah fuck~ you're so fucking sexy~" I said to him. He was a complete moaning mess "AH~ DADDY~". After another few seconds I put my hands on his waist and I pulled out slowly. I moved off the bed and he followed me. He moved to where his stomach was on the bed, but he was standing with his ass towards me. I went back over and pushed back into him slowly. I started to move again at the same unholy pace. "Ah~ fuck~" he moaned. I made one quick move and he moaned louder. "AH~ T-TYLER!~ AH FUCK~" he said as he gripped his sheets. "Right there?~" I asked as I hit that spot again. "AH!~" I smirked "yep~". I pulled out and flipped him over. I entered him again and I started to hit that spot over and over again. "AH~ TYLER IM GONNA CUM!~" he moaned loudly. "ME TOO~" I said as my stomach tightened. I made a few more swift movements and I came inside him with a moan "BRIAN!~". "TYLER!~ AH~" we both came at the same time. I pulled out slowly and I fell next to him on the bed. I sat there for a minute. I got up and went to grab something to clean us up. I went back into the room and cleaned. I picked up our boxers and threw Brian his. We put on our boxers and got into bed. We covered ourselves. Brian laid his head on my chest. I kissed his head "Good night Brian" I said. "Goodnight Tyler"he said softly. I smiled and started to fall asleep.

I'm so sorry for this. Omg it's fucking cringe!