~Basicriser: Marcel X Brian: Sexy surprise (part 1)~

Brian's POV
I've seen a few comments on videos about how I look so I decided to change things up. I started working out and cutting calories. I started running and going to the gym. It's been 4 months since I started and I'm loving the results. I feel so much better.

I stop in front of my building and smile. "You out did yourself today Brian" I say to myself panting and wiping sweat off of my forehead. I walk inside and go to my place. I walk in and close the door. I put my phone on the counter and walk into my room. I go into the bathroom and take off my shirt. I admire myself in the mirror. "Wow. This is cool. I've never felt better" I say smiling. I shake my head and get ready to take a shower.

Marcel's POV
I finally finish my workout and I am exhausted. I saw that Brian was starting to workout and do other healthy things. I decided that I would do it too. Me and Brian have been talking about our progress. We decided to do it together. We prove that we're doing everything right by Snapchat or just texting and we share our results. It feels like a challenge a little bit and I'm winning. I run, jog, go to the gym, eat healthy, and workout more in my house. I have a full six pack now and I like it. I haven't told Brian about that. All the guys are supposed to meet up in San Diego. We're gonna go there since we always go to LA. I can wait to have fun on the beach. It's gonna be so fun.
I turn off my speaker and get my phone. I take a selfie and send it to Brian 'Just got done working out'. Brian sends a pic 'just did a run'. I smile and call him. He answers right away. "You trying to upstage me Brian?" I ask and he laughs "trying? I already did". "Yea fine you win this one. It's getting late over here. I need a shower" I say and he chuckles "I just got out of the shower". "Are you excited to go to San Diego?" I ask and I hear shuffling. "Yes. I'm mostly excited to see the 'surprise' you said is so awesome" he says and I chuckle "it is and you're gonna shit yourself when you see it". "Well I can't wait. I'm gonna go ahead and edit" he says and I smile. "Ok I'm gonna go shower" I say and he chuckles "Yea go shower. I can smell you through the phone". We say our goodbyes and I go to my room.

-one week later-

I step out of my rental car and take a deep breath. I sigh and smile. I start taking my suitcase out of the trunk. I stop when I see some of the guys walk around the corner of the building. I smile really big and close the trunk. I set my suitcase next to my car and wave to them. "MARCEL! AH!" Mini yells as he runs up to me and hugs me. "Hi Craig" I say laughing. "Ok move over Craig I'm coming through" Moo says laughing. "Hi Brock" I say smiling as I give him a big hug. "Oh Jesus! M-Marcel! I can't breathe!" Moo says laughing. I let him go blushing lightly "sorry I guess I don't know my own strength". "I guess not" he says laughing. Brian comes over to me and smiles. He holds up his hand and I grab it and squeeze. His eyes widen and he looks at me confused "WHAT?! HOW ARE YOU STILL STRONGER THAN ME?!" He says loudly. "I told you I've been grinding" I smirked. I felt someone poke my arm. I look over to see Mini looking at my arms amazed. Tyler comes up to me and pokes my arm. "Jesus!" He says and I laugh. "Let's see it Marcel" Brian says as he lifts up his shirt slightly showing off his slightly toned stomach. I roll my eyes and lift up my shirt. Everyone's jaws drop. "HOLY CRAP!" Moo says. Panda walks up to us "hey guys. What did I miss?" He says as he takes a drink of his water. Mini points to me. Panda looks at me and spits out his water. "HOLY SHIT! Marcel is jacked as fuck!" He says and I put my shirt back down blushing. "Ok ok let's go inside. We look like weirdos" I say laughing and the guys all laugh.