~Basicriser: Marcel X Brian: Sexy surprise (part 3)~

Marcel's POV
He opens his mouth and I shoot my tongue in. We fight for dominance, but I end up winning. I explore every inch of his mouth and he moans into the kiss. He pulls away and takes off his shirt. Then, he pulls off mine and feels down my torso as he bites his lip. I take my chance as he's distracted and I flip us. I pin his arms above his head and smirk. He looks at me with angst clouding his eyes. I move down to his neck and start searching for his sweet spot. When I find it, I feel him stiffen slightly, but he calms down when I start kissing and licking that spot over and over. I let go of his arms and slowly kiss down his body.
I move back up to his face and kiss him. I move my hand down towards his member and slowly start palming him through his jeans. "Mmm~" he moans into the kiss. He pulls away with a string of saliva between us. "Marcel please~" he says as he bites his lip. "Please what Brian?~". "Please~ ah~" he moans. "You gotta be more speci-" he cuts me off "Please fuck me Marcel!~" he says a little loud. I was shocked, but I move off the bed and start slipping my shorts off slowly to tease him. I see him bite his lip again. He stands up and slips off his jeans. I look him up and down as I smirk. I see him blush some more then I take off my boxers. He reaches into the bedside table and pulls out a bottle of lube. He pops the cap open and slowly puts some of his hand. He throws the bottle somewhere else and I walk over to him. He kisses me slowly as he puts his hand around my member and starts lathering it. When I'm fully covered, he lays down on his back and I climb on top of him. He takes a breath in and out then he nods. I position myself at his entrance and slowly start pushing in as I kiss his deeply. He pulls away and bites his lip and moans lowly "ngh~". I wait for a second and wait for him to give me permission to move. He looks into my eyes and nods slowly. I kiss him again as I start moving in and out at a slow pace so I don't hurt him.
After a minute, I start to move a little faster. Brian pulls away from the kiss and starts moaning. "A-a~ f-fuck~ ah Marcel~".
I start moving a little faster and I start leaving hickeys on his neck and collarbone. He starts running his hands through his own hair. "Ah~ fuck Marcel~ a-ah~". I pull away from his neck and kiss him again. He pulls away and moans again. "Marcel~ a-ah~ faster~ p-please go f-faster~" he moans and I bite my lip at the sight of him. I start moving faster and faster. His eyes roll into the back of his head for a second. "Fuck Brian~ you're so fucking hot~" I say as I lean down and kiss his neck again.
After a minute, I start to feel a knot forming in my stomach. "Brian~ I'm close~". "A-ah~ me too~" he moans. I feel the knot start to get tighter so I start moving at an unholy speed. "F-fuck Brian!~". "Ah!~ M-Marcel!~" he moans loudly. The knot gets tighter and tighter until I finally feel myself release. "Brian!~ ah~" I moan loudly as I cum inside him. "Ah!~ Marcel!~ Ahhh!~" Brian moans loudly as he cums on both of our stomachs. I pull out slowly and lay next to him. We lay there for a minute just staring at each other as we try to catch our breath.
After we finally catch our breath, we clean up, put our boxers on, and get under the covers. "I love you Brian" I say and he smiles softly "I love you too". We get comfortable and slowly fall asleep.

I actually tried so I hope you like it
🥺👉🏻👈🏻 I love you guys!❤️- River