~Basicriser: Marcel X Brian: Sexy surprise (part 2)~

Brian's POV
It's been a few days since we got to San Diego and we're all having a blast. Today we're going to the beach and I'm so excited. "Ok we're here!" Tyler says as he stops the van full of our loud ass friends. Hey it's the beach, we're all excited.
We all get out of the van and grab the supplies. Then, we go find the perfect spot on the beach. All the guys start taking their shirts off. "This is gonna be fun" I say to myself. I look over at Brian and see him take his shirt off. I take mine off and Moo pops up with some spray on sunscreen. "Make sure you put this on Marcel" he says and I smile "yes Moo I know". I put on sunscreen and make my way over to the water. I get in and dive. I come up and smile. "Come on guys!" I yell and everyone starts making their way into the water. Except Ohm and Delirious. I see Evan and Luke run up to them and pick them up. They come into the water and drop them in. "Oops" Evan says as Delirious splashes him. "AAA! TYLER!" I look over and see Tyler pick up Mini and throw him. We all laugh and then a splash war starts. Oh shit. It's on!

-Later-

We ended up spending a couple hours at the beach, then we got lunch, then we went and looked around at a few stores. Now it's 8:00 and everyone is back in their hotel rooms probably asleep. Except me and Brian. We decided to get some drinks. "This alcohol is ruining my goodness" Brian says. "Yea, but you'll just have to work extra hard when you get home. And I'm gonna have to work even harder if I wanna get rid of all the food I'm gonna eat" I say and Brian chuckles. We sit for a second in silence. "Can I ask you a question?" Brian asks and I nod "of course, what's up?". "Well...how did you get so fit so fast? I mean I started before you and you still beat me by a mile" he says and I smile "look Brian. Everyone's body is different. Your body is just taking a little longer because it's following the thing. You know...oh slow and steady wins the race. You're gonna get buff as fuck, but your body just needs time". He looks up at me and smiles "you really think so?". "You're probably gonna get ten times more buff than me. I think you look good right now. You're doing great" I say and I take another drink from my glass.

Brian's POV
I watch as he takes a drink from his glass and I swallow. I can't help it anymore. Before I could speak he cuts off my thoughts. "I'm not really that tired. I was wondering if you wanted to come up and hangout some more in my room". "Sure" I sat and we leave.

-a few minutes later-

I can feel my hands shaking slightly as he unlocks his door. I start talking to myself in my head. Oh god oh fuck what do I do?
"Brian you coming?" He asks as he snaps me out of my thoughts. "Yea" I say as I walk in and he closes the door.

Marcel's POV
I close the door and turn to Brian. "So what should we d-". I get cut off as a pair of lips crash onto mine. I see Brian pull away and I just stand there surprised. His eyes go wide and he turns dark red. "O-oh fuck! Marcel I-I'm so sorry! I-idk what came over m-". I cut him off by kissing him. I pull away and look into his eyes. "This isn't because of the alcohol is it?" Brian asks. "You tell me" I say as I kiss him again. "I'll take that as a no" he says and we kiss again. I pull away and look into his eyes again "are you sure about this?". "Does this answer your question? Mr. Marcel?" He says as he pulls me over to the bed and pushes me down. He climbs on top of me and smirks. "Yes. Yes it does" I say as we kiss again, but this time the kiss is full of lust, love, and passion.
He moves his hands up into my hair and I move mine to his hips.

Sorry for the cliffhanger. I thought it would make you guys a little anxious about what's coming next. I love you guys! And be prepared. I've been preparing for a better comeback ;3 -River