𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨
.

Hongseok laid on his now assigned bed, one of his feet touching the ground as he swayed back and forth near jinho's bunk. His own was a hammock that Hyunggu bought when they went to a secluded beach last month, hongseok was even grateful that shinwon (a tall hitchhiker like him with outrageously funny mirth) have offered the hammock to him because the man said that his dark blue bean bag was better to sleep at.

But to Hongseoks observation, the oranged haired man just wanted to be closer to Hwitaek's bed.

Nevertheless, hongseok was grateful. He wont have problems about back pains again and In his mind, even though he would eventually have to tell about his plans later or if he had any plans at all, it was indeed a blessing that he got into the van or this somewhat bus type van with its brown walls full of anime posters and cute yellow curtains (that we all knew Hui picked) and 2 bunk beds, a lot of spare cabinets and simple counter with a washer, even if it constantly smells like gasoline gas because thats where they store it. Or that their bathroom was cleaned once a week by hyunggu and yuto (who was just forced by the way) because Hyunggu said it was a necessity.

Hongseok loved it all and it was really a blessing to ride with his favorite band going to Rainism District.

As hongseok tried to arrange his thoughts, from why he was here to what he was going to do with it. He knew that going to Rainism District would only mean one thing, he would have to face someone -- and that particular someone was not very fond of him.

Even though Hongseok was particularly fond of him.

Sighing to himself, his eyes drifted to Jinho's sleeping state. His brown hair scattered into different directions and hands folded like he was cocooned. Hongseok smiled at how the man looked different at the television. The man always looks grumpy on stage, never smiling and always proud with the tone he lets out. The Jinho that we all saw on the television.

A singer. A grumpy, goddamned good singer.

But in the past few days, Hongseok saw that Jinho could smile, and that he was really small especially when he doesnt wear his boots he had on stage. Or the fact that Jinho liked to eat or that the smaller man like to eat fast, and he really has dark brown eyes and when he smiles, he looks down like he was shy but when he laughs, he covers his mouth and eyes just goes wide.

Hongseok noticed this all in the span of two days and a night.

And hongseok noticed that maybe the reason he picked Jinho as his favorite member of the band was because he looked like someone he knew too well.

Jinho looked like his past.

His present.

But never his future.

Jinho looked like his first love.

And Hongseok would meet his first love at Rainism District.