𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠
.

Why did it end hongseok?

What the actual hell did you do this time?

Hongseok who was slightly lucid, probably not himself anymore and yet he knows he was still on earth was now punching in numbers in the Karaoke machine with several eyes boring a hole behind him.

Yet he doesnt give a fuck as the weird ass tone of echo with every memorized number he type comes on.

one. one. three. seven.

Diary
by Beatitude

"Ah fuck." hongseok started, the lyrics i love you now replaced with such indecent word. He could only close his eyes.

The accurate hurtful words that comes up in the screen was easily dodged by hongseok as he would suddenly change the correct words with fuck and im stupid and I ruin everything.

Hongseok was oblivious to the world, to the people looking at him, to his favorite band who made the song, now looking and shocked at his words.

"Why do I feel insulted." one of his bandmates had said.

Jinho snickered at the bold man singing, he cant help but shake his head and feel pity. Sighing in submission - jinho cant help but think that this insolence must stop and so he went up front when the man stopped singing.

"Dude. I think you're singing the words wrong." jinho started and up close he cant help but be taken aback by the bittersweet beauty.

What the hell.

Hongseok just squints his eye, smiling a little before pouting and long before he could stop it, the tears arrived. "Nah its fine, I always ruin everything...its not a big deal if I ruin the song too. Right?"

And so as Jinho stared at the broken orbs of this stranger with tears falling one by one in his pretty eyes. He just cant walk away after this subtle uncanny conversation.

It would not just bother him. It would haunt Jinho, for a lifetime.

"Wrong, now let's sing that again. Shall we?"

and Jinho punched in the exact numbers again, the memorized numbers because its theirs.

Diary
by Beatitude

Jinho started the right words.

"I love you."

And right then and there, hongseok knew that it was the exact words that he needed.

Even if he received it from someone - he never believed he'll meet.

Shit, I must be really high...Im seeing an idol, Hongseok thought as he sang along with the little man in front of him.

.