𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
.

Because of the sudden change of plans and maybe because the plan to extend vacation was Jinho's plan. Jinho was the one assigned as the night driver. He was almost squinting as he turned up the heater more. Jinho hated the cold but what he hated more is that he wasn't even allowed to play music.

or that his earphones was borrowed by hyunggu whom he cant refuse too.

And so Jinho relished the silence as he fought the battle of trying to stay awake in a midst of it all but was failing. Miserably.

Concentrating on the endless road. Jinho was silently humming to himself when a cup of coffee suddenly appeared beside him. Swearing a silent fuck, Jinho almost lost his grip on the steering wheel that he had to take a moment to freeze and breathe.

"I'm sorry." Hongseok blurted seeing how shocked he made Jinho. "I wasn't expecting that you'll be scared."

"We'll I am, fucktard."

"Oh..Angry." Hongseok teased, smiling as he took the shotgun seat. He then placed the coffee on the cup holder, hissing a little when he slightly spilled it. "God, I love staying up late."

Jinho scoffed. "Well, I don't. What else could you do on a silent night like this anyway? Im about to fall asleep."

"Um, you could count sheep?"

Jinho gave Hongseok a quick deadpanned look before facing the road again. "Counting sheep makes you sleepy."

"Atleast its an activity." Hongseok shrugged, before he thought of something else again. "Then how about singing?"

"Hui is sensitive to sounds."

"Um, dancing?"

"You want me to dance while driving?"

"Well, Its an interpretative dancing so that you could  become one with nature." Hongseok joked, the little smile creeping on jinho's face made Hongseok a little giddy for some reasons. Well, its not everyday that you  get to see your idol anyway.

When the silence resumed, Hongseok quietly sipped on his coffee and placed it back to the cup jolder again. Jinho decided to talk.

"What do you think about daily?" Jinho asked,  mentally face-palming at his attempt to get Hongseok talk. It's just that since they allowed hongseok on board, he's been thinking about this dude whose crying to their song while saying fuck you. Hongseok has been evading his brain, now he's evading his personal space.

Jinho was still welcoming it. Hongseoks' envasion for his mind and emotion.

"Um...i think of why 11 was pronounced as eleven and not onety-one? Or that I unfriend my only friend because he typed his name and his crushes name on a love calculator and called it porn? Or that I'm hitchhiking with a famous band. I dont know."

"The fuck?" Jinho cursed at the idiocy, he wanted to laugh but the fact that Hui might wake up prevents him so. "You're weird."

"Well, I was birthed by a weird family with no proper parental guidance, so I guess I am weird."

Jinho held himself back to not prod further, it seems not like the kind of topic they should tackle in this kind of nights, but Jinho wasn't really good at self-restraint especially when he was really, really curious.

"So, Are they the reasons you're going to Rainism District?" Jinho blurted out. Hongseok got quiet beside him and without seeing his expression towards the question.. Jinho just wanna bang his head on the wall for making a mistake. "I'm sorry-"

"Partly."

"Huh?" Jo Jinho said, dumbious.

"They're partly the reason, I wanted to get away from them. They never welcome me anyway, they won't miss me." Hongseok said.

"So, there's a bigger reason." Jinho unintentionslly stated, when he realized what he said, he couldn't help but wince.

What a bastard I am. I shouldn't have said that, I knew he was already uncomfortable but I--

Jinho's thoughts was cut off when he saw Hongseoks answer, "Yeah, there's a bigger reason." - "Something that would definetely break my heart, again." Hongseok stated, the serious air only lasting for a minute when he recovered and handed out the almost lukewarm coffee to Jinho. Wanting to talk again, Hongseok started:

"So...wanna kiss my forehead since I kissed yours?"

Deciding to play along, Jinho took a sip on his cup before replying, "I would but I'm driving."

Eyes wide.

Mouth agape.

Heart beating.

Hongseok was taken aback because he got Jo Jinho to flirt with him. As he was about to reply back, Jinho whispered a playful, "Joke~"