𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝
.

"Are you sure about that?" Hui asked, not sure by the sudden decision made by the oldest in their group. He was the leader, yes, but Jinho hyung was always the final word. However, extensing their vacation for a week wasnt part of their plans, he doesn't know if Manager Kim have agreed to this but Jinho looks so sure.

"Trust me, Im sure about this." Jinho said as he stood on top of the spare chair to make himself taller. The rest are looking up at him as if he was turning into a psycho while Shinwon was at the side holding on the chair because the van was still moving.

"I mean. It wouldnt hurt if we steal a week from our schedule right?" Jinho stated, while scrolling at his phone, holding on top of the cupboard to avoid falling down.

"And suppose you know where we should go? We dont have a plan." Hyunggu interjected. "Also, dont you think its better if you just sit down Hyung? Im scared you'll fall."

"I want a better signal."

"He means he's just small." Shinwon pointed, Jinho twisted his exposed ear making him recoil in pain.

"Why did we agree to carry him? Also, I need to search where we could stay for a week and--"

"A plan?" Hongseok asked, who was driving at the moment. Looking at the course of their conversation, he knew that they dont know where to go and that if they wanted to enjoy, Hongseok knew where exactly they should go. "Dont worry I got one."

"You do?" Jinho exclaimed as he carefully got down on the chair, the others coming to the front and listen to his answer.

Hongseok only smiled as he typed into his GPS the Nagara Falls.

Hyunggu and Shinwon shouted Yes.

Yuto on the other hand was groaning because he have to endure another road trip. God, he hate being sick.