𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐰𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞
.

"Voldemort just wanted to be loved."

"Voldemort is a stinking heartless bastard."

"I greatly disagree!"

Jinho stared as Wooseok was busy trying to convince Shinwon and Yuto that Voldemort just wanted to be loved. Shinwon who was sitting on the spare bean bag was now standing as he stated every chances that Voldemort could change for the good but he was just pure evil.

Jinho sighed as he nudged Hui who was busy repairing the recorder he had in hand. He accidentally pulled out a part from it and now he couldn't get it back.

In Jinho's opinion, Hui could have it repaired already. If and only if, he had accepted Shinwons' help but this man here, was also a stinking fucking stubborn shit.

"Shinwon could do that for you."

"If you don't stop saying his name. I would kick them out this instant. May I remind you that I'm the leader and not you." Hui mocked under his breath as he suddenly flinched when his accidentally nailed his finger at a sharp corner. "PLUS, it's my recorder. I've been repairing it for many times, I could do it." Hui angrily said before wincing when his hand scratched itself. "Fucking hell."

"Seriously, if you hate them so much we could drop them off at Daejun District but trust me they'll gonna get angry."

"So now its my fault? I never agreed to any of this."

"I know but I'll be damned if I spend another year not talking to anyone other than you guys because of this concert." Jinho angrily whispered, glad that everybody was busy doing something else to notice them. "You do realize that when we get to Rainism District, we would be secluded again right? Manager Kim wouldn't let anyone close to us who hasn't got a staff badge in a 1 mile radius and this 1 month vacation was not enough. He literally checks on every destination we go, and it was not fine. Admit it Hui, it was not fine. In fact, We still have 3 months left before the concert but we're going back to practice. AGAIN. And for me, having strangers to talk and have fun with is something Manager Kim would disapprove of. But is he here? No. Let's have some fun for a while Hui.

"So, you do understand why I wanted them here, right? And what's wrong with making friends, we ain't doing something wrong anyway. " Jinho said eyebrows raising "Plus, This is the most rebellious thing we've done in our whole career yet. Live. "

Hui who saw what Jinho wanted could only groaned in frustration because he also wanted to talk to someone other than his three  bandmates who he have grown tired to. He literally knew what are the colors of their briefs already.

Hui needed new people to look at.

Like hongseok who on the very first day have proved  himself helpful. Or Shinwon, even though his orange hair kept on bothering Hui.

And with tiniest bit of defiance Hui finally said, "Fine."

Jinho smiled in satisfaction and without notice shouted for Shinwons name, noticing that the orange boy was ready to trample Wooseok to the ground. "Repair the recorder please."

"I said I could do it." Hui angrily whispered. Hands ready to hide the recorder away but Jinho only made a grab for it and being stronger, Hui only huffed as he pouted when Jinho placed the broken recorder to Shinwons' hand.

"I'll repair it in a minute." Shinwon said as he carried the recorder to his beanbag and started collecting something from his shoulder bags.

Jinho and Hui stared at Shinwon as he not too gently opened the recorder, causing for it to creak a little. Jinho almost stomped his feet to prevent Hui from running to Shinwon.

"He's gonna ruin it."

"Be patient Hui. He's gonna repair that shit and trust me because I tru--"

"Done." Shinwon declared, as Jinho and Hui silenced themselves. The only music be heard is Yuto and Wooseok chatting and Hyunggu's snoring. "Something just got stuck, some kind of plastic card. I suggest when he wanted to put records, its best to not hit the right spot."

Jinho then tapped Hui shoulder as if he was saying that he was right and proceeded to bother Hongseok who was driving at the moment. Shinwon carried the recorder in one hand, the CD recorder was old and clearly brought at 2005 but it looks like it was well pampered in Shinwons eyes.

"You dont want to buy a new one?" Shinwon said as he sat on the place, Jinho sat. "Its pretty old."

Hui only shooked his head, eyes on his fiddling hand as he refuses to look at Shinwon who was at his side.

"Sentimental value?" Shinwon asked, wondering if his guess was right and when Hui nodded and looked up to him. Shinwon felt his heart constrict inside his chest making hin look away again.

Unconciously, pressing the play button of the recorder and closing it again. Shinwon refused to conclude that the momentary eyecontact they had was something else.

For godsake shinwon, you're a fan. Keep a grip.

Still flustered by the eyecontact, Shinwon was ready to talk again when Wooseok suddenly suggested another theory about Voldemort to Yuto, who shinwon had found out was really a soft bunny who kept on pursing his lips as if he was angry.

"Wooseok, I'll give you my strawberry milk if and only if you accept that Voldemort is really Heartless." Yuto said as he opened the refigerator, inserted a straw and made Wooseok drink it. "You drank it already and now, just sleep."

"Yuto's kinda scary when angry." Shinwon said as he smirked at Hui's way. "Well, scarier than you. You look like a kid deprived of cookies."

Hui glared at him, making shinwon laugh and say that he really looked like a kid. Hui pushed back his dangling necklace and said, "Are you really my fan because last time I checked my fans loves me. You clearly dont."

Shinwon only gave him back the recorder, one of his fingers playfully touching the ring on his finger.

"Pretty nails." Shinwon commented before getting up to go to his own bean bag.

When he sat and saw that Hui was now busy checking the CD recorder. Shinwon almost slapped himself in the face.

'What?! Pretty Nails??? Fucking hell Shinwon is that what you could say to him? To him that you've been obsessed with for years and now he is right within your arms and all you could say is that he had PRETTY NAILS?

Shinwon groaned as if he was in pain, covering his eyes with his shoulder bag.

"You alright shinwon?" Yuto asked.

Shinwon only raised a thumbs up.

.