Devotion and Divinity

Topic : Relationship and friendship between Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva. The divinity and their devotion towards each other.

"My son" Yashoda whispered with tears in her eyes, it was her son , she didn't know it could be so divine to be a mother till now, she thought she loved her baby so much but yesterday when she almost lost him, she understood how much actually she ...

"My son" Yashoda whispered with tears in her eyes, it was her son , she didn't know it could be so divine to be a mother till now, she thought she loved her baby so much but yesterday when she almost lost him, she understood how much actually she loved him, It was still a mystery how her baby escaped Putna.

She flinched and tried to stop the tears from flowing as her baby cried out as if asking his mother to stop her tears.

"Mata won't cry anymore lalla! " Yashoda took the baby close to her heart, she felt she was in heaven.

"Yashoda, may I come? " Rohini asked standing at the door

"Didi, and please come and don't ask for permission! "

Rohini smiled at her and came in
"Is he sleeping?" She whispered

"No..." Yashoda looked at her baby who was occasionally closing and opening his lotus like eyes.

"He is so cute Yashoda... You won't have to do much to find bride for him, I'm telling you"

"Didi... " Yashoda laughed it off so did the months old baby.

"Look he agrees! Oh! For the thing I came! " Rohini placed her palm on her forehead in despair.

"What is it? "

"A Rishi and Rishi Patni has came to bless our babies! " Rohini told

"Oh... That's great, can you please help me so I can get ready! "

"Yes sure, Bhrata Nanda is attending on them , he has Balaram so I'm free! " She said

After they're done, they came out of the room and went to the sitting room where the Sage and his wife were.

"Here they are... My wife and child! " Nanda said eagerly, he didn't know why he felt an urge to show his new born to the divine couple in front him... He somehow knew they weren't some ordinary people.