The Introduction of The dress!

Zzzzzz, the phone rang, " ohh damn its 7:55, i slept for a long time the party is starting at 9 i still have to  get ready", i got out of bed and headed straight to the washroom, i spent 5 minutes showering, and another 15 minutes getting ready. I took my Silk red dress out of my cupboard, and slipped it on. I looked Fabulous, but i didn't feel comfortable in it, i had to wear it because of Madame Frichosiasada, If i wear a plain comfortable dress  she will be like " Ohh heavens God, what on earth are you wearing ". I Put on Red lipstick and mascara. I wore my Red highheels, even though i hate higheels. I curled my hair, and sprayed on Instant Frizz, for texture. I looked at myself in the mirror, For any final touches, but i think i looked amazing. I saw the time and it was 8:38, i hurried downstairs, took my car keys and purse. John Dales club is like 10 minutes from here, I left the house. While i was in the car, i got a message from Ms. Frichosiasada.

Sandra, You must reach here; Do not be late i am relying on you, i will be leaving the house right now, and i expect you too be there before me. The models will be arriving soon, go backstage to prepare everything. Everything must be organized!
Mrs. Phillip Butterscotch, will be waiting for you, when you arrive she will show you to backstage.

Sincerly, Janey

I switched of my phone, as i was parking the car. I stepped out; and saw Mrs. Phillip Butterscotch waving at me, how did she know it's me. I walked towards her, trying to balance on my higheels. " Good evening, Ms. Meyer, i am Mrs. Butterscotch, Ms. Frichosiasada sent a picture of you, thats how i knew it was you " she said while Twirling her hair.  I looked at the picture, and it was a picture of me wearing red glasses eating a peanut butter sandwhich, and wearing yellow sweatpants and a grey sleeveless top.....Can you belive it!! why the *, would she put that, that picture was taken 2 years ago, sometimes i can not stand her." Hello, yes okay, nice too meet you ", " You are looking very gorgeous, come with me i will show you the way through ". " Thank you, okay let's go ". I waked by her side, admiring the gorgeous dresses the woman wore. There dresses were mostly covered with diamonds. John Dales Club was underground, so we walked down the stairs, and there was a bodyguard standing there, we gave him out tickets, and entered in. Boom Boom, party On the disco floor!. The music was so loud that it nearly deafned my ears. As i walked in, the spotlight Shined at us, Everyone; literally everyone was staring at me, As i was walking down the stairs, all the people glared at me, as i was a queen. I turned my head towards my dress, i saw it shining, My Dress Was Also Covered With Diamonds, i didn't know that, but how when i brought it, it was plain. I smiled and everybody clapped, maybe they thought i was Ms. Frichosiasada..Noo i don't think so...

I walked with Mrs. Butterscotch to the backstage, and all the models came up to me and told me. Girl I am so jelous! where did you get that dress from, i smiled at them and i didn't say anything. I looked at myslef in the mirror, " I do look pretty ". Suddenly i heard lots of people and a saw Light Flashes; i opened the curtain, and there was a whole crowd of paparazies, taking pictures of me. Smile!, No cheese, POSE!, give me some bang...they asked me tons of questions.

What's your name?

Where do you come from?

Do you know Ms. Frichosiasada?

What do you think of your dress?

Tell me about yourself ?

I did not know what to say, then Hi my name is Sandra Meyer, i am the Designer for Ms. Frichosiasada.

HEY GIZZ PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ON HOW I CAN IMPROVE...THANK YOU!! :)