The Perfect dress for the perfect girl

I woke up to the sound of my mp3 player alarm, i looked at the time, " ohh shit..!! its 12:15, i am soo damn late!". I get out off bed, head straight to the bathroom; brush my teeth, have a shower, and change my clothes.

I wore a dark purple tight skirt that reaches my thighs, a black sleeve top with blue dark jewels, too add the look i took a white pearl necklace that matches my earings, i put on red lipstick and black eyeliner with a dash of baby orange blush.

I headed down to the kitchen. I took a slice of bread and spreaded butter. I ate it while i got all the files ready for Madame Frichosiasda. " Ohh noo its 12:52 ". I took my cars keys and headed straight for the car. First i stopped at starbucks to get my chocolate frapachino. I reached CFA office. I went inside Ms. Janeys large office...Ms Frichosiasdas office is 5 times bigger than my living room, can you belive it!. Anyways, Madame walked in; wearing an mini black sleeveless dress with multi color strips, 4 inch red high heels, baby pink lipstick, and blue eyeliner.

" Did you remeber to get me my invitstions for tonights party " she said with an anxious look on her face. " Yes, i got it ". I sipped my frappa latte while looking through the files.

I tryed looking for the managers number, i cleared my whole desk, but it does not seem to be there. "ohh wait! Its in my briefcase ". I took the number out and gave a call.

The conversation

Me: Hello this is Ms. Meyer calling from CFA office, may i please talk to Robert Groll.

The Person: Good afternoon, yes sure, hold on a second.

Manager: Good afternoon Ms. Meyer, how is all?, what can i help you with.

Me: I am fine thank you, i just needed to know if everything is set for tonight's party. The drinks, decorations, red carpet e.t.c.

Manager: Yes everything is set, i have arranged everything, don't you worry at all everything will be fine. If there is anything alse, do not hesitate to ask.

Me: Thank you soo much, Robert. I will see you at 9.

Manager: Thank you!

I hang the phone, and get back to work i have a lot to do today. I walk to Ms. Frichosiasdas room and say in an elated voice " Everything is set for today's big party ", " great! " she said in an dull but happy voice. She didn't even say thank you..can you belive it gizz. I asked her if i could leave early, cause i haven't yet picked out my party outfit. She grined at ne not in a good way a bad..way. " fine!, you can leave, then just sitting here not doing anything " she said. I left the room, j took my files and brief case and headed home. While i got into the car i glared at this amazing store. I left my stuff in the car, and headed for the store, as i looked closer i saw this amazing dress, it was an beautifull handmade red silk dress, it was a half dress that started from your boobs all the way down your feet, it had diamonds that covered the upper layer, and it came with a necklace, that was diamond plated with yellow tiny jewels. I grinned, " i wonder what the prize is?, it must cost a lot, but i should get it anyways because everyone would be wearing a fancy dress ". I entered the store to see how much it was, as i asked the shop keeper, another lady entered the store looking at the dress, i snatched it before she did. " how much is this? " i asked. " it is $2,458 " she said, " what!, that's a lot ". But i brought it anyway. I headed back home, i opened the main door, came in with an exhausting face, took my heels out and jumped into bed. I don't think so i will wake up in another 3 hours.