My Story

Hi, my name is Sandra Meyer, i am 27 years old, i can tell you where i came from but i do not know myself...YES...i am an orphan. Have you ever written on paper saying " i hate you, and i don't want to be your child ", cause your adopted mom showed sth. well this has happened to me since childhood.

I tried to ask my mom with courage " where do i come from ", at the age of 12, but she tended to love me more than usual. my mom and dad adopted me cause they really wanted a child, but didn't have one cause their was something wrong with her stomach....Anyways i am catholic i go to the church every Sunday, what am i kidding...24/7 it's very tire ding!. My grandparents owned an hen store SO i ate soy beans and one fresh egg every day, it was dis-gus-ting!. My grandparents loved me more than anybody else, so i would do anything for them. I was 23 years old when i was working for 1 year graduation, but now i am 27!.

At this very moment i am in California working as a fashion designer. Companies name known as CFA also known as California fashion association. Everyday i see all these models walking around with the clothes i designed. i have designed around 224 clothes, 4 clothes in one day...i know what you must be thinking wow i wish i could do that, but it's real hard. The person i work for is named after the witch in Hocus Pocus. " Janey Frichosiasda ", how i hate her, i design the clothes than she gives me lectures, on how to design it.

This is what i have designed today: Mini cocktail short sleeve dress color dark purple, with an white lace wrapped around waist. Winter Wear, Jaguar fabric tank top, a fur trimmed collar and a neon pink midi skirt with an earth toned coat. Solid color shirt with khanki pants, a hot red belt around the waist covered with dark jewels, and to add the look a dark green and navy blue scarf.

Ting! Ting!..oh wait i received an email, from who. I opened the my mail, and it was a message from the evil witch madame Janey Frichosiasda, i clicked it and it said..

Dear, Ms.Meyer,

I have an opening at John Dale club tonight at 9:00 it will end at 3:15am. I expect you to come at 5:00pm and leave at 6:00am in the morning, cause you have to stay and clean all the leftovers. Bring the models, the beauty things, and the clothes i have designed. Do not forget to pay the manager working at the John Dale club, my keys are in the drawer on the left of my desk, take the keys and open my cupboad you will see about 10,000 million dollars take it out and close my cupboard and put everythings the way it was before you came in. Pay for the drinks: Vodka, Rum, Whisky, brandy, Beer, Cocktails, Gin, and wine/champagne. I am counting on you for you not too show up in an ugly dress and nerdy glasses, you don't have a sense of fashion. Wear something nice OK!, i don't want to repeat myself.

XOXO - Madame Frichosisasda