~Chapter 2~ 2 bros 0 feet apart

{To the noexistant person reading this, idk what im doing.. can you tell?}
H:"W-what I- no w- you dont- i-"
*Hosuh is big red*

S:"Hosuh.."

H:"Y-yeah S-stephen?"

*Stephen pulls hosuh into a kiss, Stephen flushed a red tint...And  Hosuh really looked more like a ketchup color*

(None of the art I use for this story is mine btw)~30 seconds later~

~30 seconds later~

*Hosuh pulls away*

H:"S-Stephen..."

S:"Sorry about that-"I just wanted a better way to show you that.. I love you Hosuh.. I love you so much and I wanted you to know.."

H:" I- S-stephen... I- i have loved you f-for s-so long!"

*They Happily both lay down on the couch, it was late so they both fell asleep right there*

*Hosuh's mind: This was the best day ever....*

*Gavin And Jay unknowingly fell asleep together*

~Next day~

*Gavin wakes up and realizes he slept with Jay all night*

G:HOLY SH-!
*Gavin cuts himself off, hoping to not wake up the sleeping male, but turning red instantly*

J:"Mmh..."

*Gavin hugs Jay*
G:"Shh.. shh... go back to sleep..

*Gavin isnt really set on what hes doing, he just wants to make Jay comfortable, so he puts Jay back to sleep then goes to the living room to see Hosuh and Stephen cuddling on the couch*

*Gavin takes a Picture*
G:"Oooo~ Blackmail~"

*Gavin yells*
G:"WAKE UP STOSUH!"

*Both males wake up*

S:"What the hell bro..."

H:"a-Ah! When did I fall asleep here!"

*Hosuh almost falls off because of the shock, but Stephen catches him before he can*

S:"Woah be careful Hosuh."

H:"I- i thought it was all a d-dream!"

S:"Why would me loving you be a dream?"

H:"Because im HOSUH!"

S:"And? I love you, so your the best Hosuh ever."

G:"Bleh. Cut the sap." *Gavin was secretly proud of his older brother*

*Stephen turns on the Tv and watches a show as Hosuh lays on Stephens chest watching along*

G:"Hossssuuuuhhhhhhhhhh"

H:"Yeah Gav?"

G:"Can you make pancakesssssss??????"

H:"Of course" *Hosuh looks at Stephen* "I-I have to g-get off for n-now, Ill be b-back when im done."