~Chapter 7~

(This chapter will be told in Hosuhs point of view until I indicate it will be switched. Whoevers pov its in will not have like a H:,S:,G:, or J:) {Also, if there is no quotations, they are not saying it, just kinda narrating it}

Seems like everyone is ready, Its just.. its the last day right? How is the determined person getting picked going to be determined in a day?

The aching thought kills me as I start remebering this is the last day, what if  Stephen isn't the one to get his memories back? What if he doesn't even like me in the new world? I dont want to leave him.. I cant leave him.

Just as I was getting attacked by my thoughts, I get interrupted by Gavin.

G:"Hey Hos, you ok?"

"Oh yeah im fine." No im not, what the hell am I saying, im scared. I dont want to leave.. not yet.. not when everyone is happy.

"L-lets go..."

S:"Ok, whos driving?"

G:"Ill drive!"

J:"Na ill drive"

G:"awweee whyyyy I wanna driveeee"

J:"Because I dont want to trouble the little blueberry."

G:"Your not troubling m- WAIT BLUEBERRY!?"

*Jay and Stephen laugh as Hosuh dives deep into his thoughts*

Hurry up, You have a limited amout of time left.. the times ticking.

"Ill drive!" I say very quickly as if im in a rush, honestly, I am though.

S:"Sounds good to me."

J:"Ok lets go."

G:"Awww i wanted to driveeee"

*Jay grabs the whining Blue haired's hand as they walk to the car, as I unlock it*

*I go in the drivers seat as Stephen goes on the passenger seat and the other two go in the back seats, I jotice they are cutely cuddling eachother back there, I wanted to say something, but decided not to bother them, a thought stormed in my mind*

*You have 7 hours left*

"WHAT 7 HO-" As I say that, I realize that im saying it out loud, maling me shut my mouth and start driving

S:"Hos are you ok?"

"Oh of course.. just a.. flashback..."
Pfft. Yeah definitely

S:"uhm.. ok"

*As a look the mirror I see that Jay and Gavin Fell asleep on the backseat, Gavins head on Jays shoulder*
"Psst. Stephen.. look at Gavin and jay"

*I watch Stephen look at the backseats and take a picture*

S:"You know what that means."

I know exactly what it means when he takes a picture.
"Blackmail~"

S:"yep"

*The rest of the ride was pretty much silent the rest of the time, but the silence never really helped the voice in my head, was this the mystic? Or just myself? Maybe another inhabitants?*

This is the last day, HAH IN THE NEW WORLD THEY WONT EVEN LIKE YOU ANYMORE!

"N-no.."

Why saying no hosie? Did you expect someone as pathetic and worthless of you to be liked once again? You know I wont allow that.

"Dont use one of my nick names to your advantage..."

Haha, you see,im here to Help you, im not trying to slow you down