~Chapter 8~ Deadly Date

{YAY IM NOT DEAD- hah thats a lie}

~POV HOSUH~

S:"Hosuh are you ok!?"

*I felt a sharp, stinging pain in my chest for about 5 seconds before it dissapeared*

"Y-yeah im fine..."

G:"Omg hos! Are you sure!"

"Mhm.."

S:"Uhm.. ok if you say so..."

"Lets just get our stuff and go to the section."

J:"Hos you sure I mean I think you need a doc-"

Suddenly as if I was a different person. I suddenly feel a pit of rage. But being so calm before. It felt like it was planned.
"I FUCKING FINE OK?!"

Gavin stepped back and Stephen had a shocked look on his face, I realized what I have done since there was also about 10 people staring at me, including the employees at the establishment.
J:"Woah.. ok.."

"Wait im sorry I-I didnt mean-"

G:"Hosuh."

"Mhm...?"

I got prepared for any criticism that came next, it was barely criticism just scolding. And humiliation. Gavin held Jay's arm tightly, giving me a death stare.
G:"JUST BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING BROKEN DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO YELL AT HIN LIKE THAT!!"

So thats it huh..? Im broken. Thats whats wrong.
"Im broken huh.. ok... ill keep that in mind.."
I say tearing up as water droplets hit the floor I pay for everyones stuff, give it to them, and start walking to our section of the theatre.

Then we saw it.

(And of course I didn't draw this, this is a silent voice 2016-2017 version, you can find it on netflix I recomend it

(And of course I didn't draw this, this is a silent voice 2016-2017 version, you can find it on netflix I recomend it.. but you might cry)

Watching the movie gave me a series of emotions. But it made my worries melt away, being able to come toea Stephen for comfort, who was in theI+ seat right next to me helped me cope with my inner thoughts that were screaming so loud.

At one point I started crying and hugged Stephen tightly, turns out that 'Some point' was only one point because i cried to sleep.

Stephen woke me up with a blissful kiss and carried me to the car, where he woke me up completely and put
me in the drivers seat.

S:"Hey hos you want me to drive or...?"

"No, no.  Ill be ok driving." I wanted to go to a restaurant next to suprise them

The voice that haunted me came once again.

"2 more hours Hosie~"

"..." Im not ready... im not and I know it.

The voice flooded my mind then suddenly I stopped paying attention to my surroundings.
But the problem with that was... I was driving..

S:"HOSUH WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING YOUR ABOUT TO HIT A-"

  Then everything went pitch black.

(END OF CHAPTER 8 DEADLY DATE)

{460 words}
~Hey this is Hosuh. I am still here to tell you that we need a side character! So if you want your character to kind of appear in future parts then tell us your characters name and facts about them! We wont tell you what kind of character we need yet~