~Chapter 9~ First Flower

*Warning. Slight angst.*
---------------------------------------------
*Hosuhs point of view*

I wake up on a hospital bed,bandages on most parts of my body, such as my arm, my leg, etc.

I cant move.. and everything hurts, a doctor walks in and i immediately read their name tag...

Jo... well i guess that didnt matter...
Just as i was going to observe the room again, my vision faded to black.

And there i saw it
The mystery figure.
?:Pfft hahahahahaha!

I heared a laugh

"WHATS SO FUNNY!?"

?:They are dead! They are all dead! All 3 of them!

"WHO'S DEAD!?"

?:Your beloved friends,all of them, they are all dead.

Time stopped right there, I couldn't believe what I just heared

Looking at the white bed sheets of the hospital bed, a tear sheds from my face and onto the fabric of the bedsheets.

That single tear tearned into full on sobbing as my eyes closed. After looking at my bedsheets... I looked up to see a void...an empty void. And all of the sudden...I'm in another place..another world..another universe.

Looking at my surroundings, or more.. lack of surroundings, a figure walks up to me. Alot like the figure I saw in my dreams and the figure in which told me the heartbreaking news that was told to me previously.

"HEY WHAT IS HAPPENI-"

I then heared random murmuring, the figure became unrecognizable...

?:"W........ł....đ....ý.....ų...ł.....ķ...ə....ţø....r....§........ą....ř.....ť.."

Not understanding the weird gibberish at all, I decided to-oh shit its 4am her- stop breaking the forth wall Hosuh.

Anyways, not understanding the weird gibberish at all, I gather up all the courage I have to ask...
"I-im sorry mr....mr....uhm...."

*The world turned white.*

Wake...up...

Walking into the dorm for the first time, I noticed my first flower.