~Chapter 5~ Last Day Start

H:"T-THE LAST DAY!W-WHAT DO YOU MEAN- no.. it cant.. no.. please... I- I cant.. Im so happy right now I cant leave.. I-"

?:"Im sorry... you have to..."

H:"WHY IS IT IS THAT HAS TO DEAL WITH THIS! WHY ARE WE THE ONES THAT HAVE TO RESTART!"

?:"Its because the new world chose you guys, no matter what, us Mystic guardians are not allowed to object.."

H:"B-but.. I can't just leave the one I love!"

?:"You wont be leaving him per say.. you will just be.. resetting your time with him, and by the time you get your memories back in the new world, You will probably be with him."

H:"So.. since I wont get my memories back so quickly.. does that mean that I wont remember this world for a while..?"

?:"Well though its specified that you will get memories back, it doesn't say you will get your full memories back, it also doesn't explain the potential cause of you getting your memories back."

H:"There is a reason for me gaining my memories...?"

?:"Well, you cant just regain your memories, there has to be a reason to regain your memories."

H:"What is the m-most common reason...?"

?:"ñœmœĐ"

H:"What..?

?"You should probably wake up, its your last day, and its already been a few hours, you dont want waste time."

H:"Ok.."

*Hosuh wakes up and sees Stephen watching TV, hugging Hosuh*

H:"B-babe...?"

S:"Why hello there sleeping buety."

*Hosuh hugs Stephen tightly*

H:"I have a question."

S:"Yes..?"

H:"D-do you want to go on a date...?"

*Stephen turns slightly red by Hosuh's unexpected question*

S:"oh?"

H:"Is that a yes...?"

S:"Of course Hosuh, where do you want to go...?"

H:"Wherever you want!"

S:"Well we can watch a movie!"

H:"Ok so what would we watch?"

S:"hmmm... You'll see."

H:"Oh, ok, it seems that the movies wont open until a few hours.. What do you want to do in the meantime."

S:"Hmm... do you want to cook?"

*Funny backstory:Hosuh 💗s cooking*

H:"H-HECK YES!"

H:"What do you want to make!"
*Hosuhs eyes glimmer with determination*

S:"Whatever you want, as long as I make it with you."

H:"Lets make a cake!"

S:"Yeah. Sure."

H:"Ok!"

*Hosuh grabs Stephens hand and brings him to the kitchen*

S:"Woah you seem excited."

H:"I love cooking! Why wouldnt I be excited to cook with the one I l-"

*Suddenly Hosuh remembers his dream, talking to the mystery figure*