Chapter 4

Trigger warning: sexual assault

—————-

He was texting Jimin when he heard the door opening "Look who finally came back. You think you can come and go as you please?!" His uncle's voice boomed through the house.

"You smell disgustingly like that alpha, he fucked you good huh?" He came to the room and Taehyung clutched his phone tightly, not replying. His uncle was so angry, he thought he would've got over it already or just forgot about it, but that wasn't the case. Maybe he wasn't so drunk that day. 'Shit.'

"Answer me you slut! Did you spread your legs for him like the needy bitch you are? You seduce me then dare leave with that fucker?!" He advanced closer to Taehyung who back away against the wall. With shaky fingers he tried to open the phone that he hid behind his back to call Seokjin. The look in Hyunki's eyes made the hairs on his neck stand in fear. He was thumbing at the phone blindly, he thought he pressed call but he could never be sure.

"You thought you will get away with this? No one denies me!" He slapped him and held his hair tightly in his fist, Taahyung gasped, tears falling out of his eyes. The phone slid off from his hand.

"I'll teach you to defy me again, I've been waiting for your heat to do this and you stole it from me, just like you stole everything else and ruined my life." He spat on his face, pulling his hair tighter and pushed his head up. With his other hand he tore his pants away from his legs harshly. "Please don't.. stop stop please, I'm sorry" Taehyung sobbed hysterically. "Your heat ended so you'll have to take it dry, this will be your punishment."
"No! No! Help me! Please help me!" He screamed.

"Stop it! Stop!" Taehyung pushed against him in vain, and tried to get away but Hyunki shoved him against the wall hard, pining him and effectively trapping him.
Hyunki slapped him harder "Shut up bitch, don't move or I swear I'll kill you! You don't deserve to live anyway, I should've done this a long time ago. You're just a useless bitch." He threatened, pulling a knife from his pocket and putting it over his neck, drawing blood. It was over for him, that was it, he knew Hyunki will end him after having his fill. And no one will hear his screams or care, since they lived in a shady area where this was the norm.

"But I have to taste you first, I'm going to enjoy this." Hyunki ran his tongue over his neck, he shuddered in disgust, and tried to get away but the knife on his throat prevented him from moving. Tears streamed silently down his cheeks as he felt helpless.

————

Seokjin was sitting on his phone trying to distract himself when Taehyung called him, 'Did he change his mind?' Seokjin's heart skipped as he replied instantly. "Hello-"
"Please don't.. stop stop please, I'm sorry" Taehyung's faint voice came in and he sprang up in fear.
"Taehyung? What are-" "Your heat ended so you'll have to take it dry, this will be your punishment." Another voice came in and Seokjin's heart dropped, he didn't stop to think as his body reacted immediately and he ran to his car, Taehyung's cries in his ear.
"No! No! Help me! Please help me!" He screamed.

He drove at the fastest speed, evading all the cars and not paying attention to any traffic lights, his heart beat wildly in his chest as he prayed he reaches him on time.

The car tires screeched against the street as he parked it haphazardly and got out quickly. He tried to open the door and found it locked, so he kicked it open, the old weak handles snapping under the force of his kick. He ran inside to Taehyung's room finding him trapped on the wall with his uncle humping over him and he saw red.

He grabbed his shoulder and twisted him slamming his knuckles into his jaw the hardest he could. Before he could even process what's happening Jin was above him in a flash, hitting his face repeatedly with no mercy or holding back. Blood splashed over his face and hands as he beat him but he didn't even notice.