Chapter 7

Seokjin was putting the key in the lock to his door when it was suddenly pulled open by Jimin.

"Seokjin hyung!" He exclaimed and hugged him before giving him a big grin. "Hey there Jimin." He greeted returning the smile. "Hi." Taehyung also greeted him softly.
"Jimin, you're finally back. How was your vacation?"

"Yes, it was a good vacation but I missed my taetae so much." He pinched Taehyung's cheeks next to him who yelled an "ouch!" and hit his hand away, glaring at his friend. Jimin laughed at Taehyung's pout. Seokjin smiled at their antics, he was used to them being like that though.

"Jimin, are you staying for dinner?" He offered courteously.

Taehyung looked a little guilty "We already ate, sorry Seokjin I wanted to wait for you but-" Jin stopped him from completing the sentence with a finger to his lips. "Don't apologize Tae, it's late already, don't starve for me." He said jokingly, giving him a sweet smile and unconsciously moved his hand to caress his cheek.

"Uh alright love birds, I'm gonna go before you devour each other in front of me." Jimin rolled his eyes, "Jimin!" Taehyung blushed, hitting his friend's arm.
"Anyway Seokjin we got your food, I'm going to heat it up. You look so tired, is everything ok?" He looked at him worriedly, "Yeah yeah just work stuff. Don't worry about it." He pinched his nose fondly. Taehyung nodded, saying bye to Jimin and went inside leaving Seokjin with Jimin on the door sill.

"Thank you for being there for him.. I can't imagine what would've happened if-" Jimin took a deep shaky breath, pain flashing in his eyes. "I-I'm just glad he has you. And he cares about you a lot you know."

Seokjin nodded, "Take care of him well Seokjin. He acts like everything is fine but I know he still isn't completely healed."

"I know.." Seokjin whispered, his heart squeezing. "I'll do my best to keep him safe, mentally and physically."

"I trust you." He smiled, "We should go out together soon, Joon also missed you."

"Yeah, we'll plan it." He smiled back and Jimin waved him goodbye before taking his leave.

—————

"Taehyungie wake up already," Seokjin called again gently to a sleeping Taehyung. He had another nightmare the night before and so he couldn't sleep well. "It's noon.."
He moaned in protest and burrowed further into the blanket, covering his head with it. Seokjin clucked his tongue "You don't want to go on our date?"

Taehyung's eyes opened and he removed the blanket from his face, looking at Jin with wide eyed "D-date?"

"Only if you want to.." "I do!" He yelled enthusiastically, then blushed a bit at his eagerness. "I mean.. I want to go on a date with you."

Seokjin touched under his chin affectionately, grinning "Then c'mon, go get ready."
"Yes!" The excited omega got up quickly, butterflies buzzing in his stomach at the thought of having a date with Seokjin. Sure they went out together before but they were strictly friends so this was their official first date!

He took a shower, choosing his outfit meticulously, he settled for black pants and a gradient blue and white Jean jacket. He did his make up then styled his long hair, it was curly and the bangs fell into his eyes a bit giving him a boyish look.

He got out, Seokjin was already dressed in a blue shirt that emphasized his wide shoulders and black pants, his hair swiped to the back with a bang falling on the side of his forehead.

He looked up from his phone and smiled at Taehyung, "What do think?" The omega prompted, looking for praise.

"You're gorgeous." Seokjin got up, getting closer to him, "You always are.." he took his hand and kissed it sweetly, making Taehyung giggle.