Chapter 5

Warning: Very long chapter ahead lol

——-

Seokjin was doing some work on his laptop and reviewing a few cases his boss sent him. He couldn't even let him have today completely off, he rolled his eyes.

Taehyung was sitting down beside him, just watching him work in silent wonder. He loved watching him so concentrated on his work. His mind wandered. He promised he would tell Seokjin everything soon and he owed him that after everything he did for him and without asking anything in return.

He chewed on his bottom lip anxiously as he worried about Seokjin's reaction. Would he still allow him to stay? Would he even look at him the same way, with those gentle eyes full of fondness? Or will that fondness turn into disappointment or worse.. disgust. His eyes watered when he thought about that, he couldn't take it if Seokjin hated him. Should he.. omit the truth?

"Taehyung? I'm almost done with work, after that we can order Panda Express." He gave him a soft smile. "You need to eat more, your breakfast was almost untouched."

A single tear slipped out of his eyes, here he was thinking about lying to Seokjin while he was worried about him and taking care of him.

"What's wrong, baby? It's ok if you don't want it, we can order something else or I can cook." Seokjin caressed his hair and looked at him with concern.

Taehyung shook his head "I don't deserve you." He burst into tears and covered his face with both hands. He needed to tell him everything. The whole truth or the guilt would eat him alive.

"Taehyung why do you keep saying that? Please look at me." He said in concern, removing his hands from his face. He looked at his tear stained face "Why do you think so low of yourself?" He whispered.

"I'll t-tell you everything." He gripped his hand tightly, and Seokjin squeezed it back, encouraging him to continue with his eyes. "It started when I was 14 years old.."

*********

Taehyung took another puff of his cigarette and passed it to his other friends. They were at a hidden corner between the school buildings. "Guys who wanna come with me to my gang? They're recruiting young alphas now." Henjung said, he was 17, the oldest and the leader of their group. Everyone wanted to be his friend, Taehyung was lucky to be accepted into their group. His built wasn't small and he didn't look like an omega so he passed himself off as an alpha or beta to be able to fit in with them. Even when he secretly felt he was an omega. But he wanted to belong so badly to his friends.

"Ooh I'm in." "Me too." "I'm failing at school anyway I need this." They laughed.

"What about you, Taehyung?" Henjung looked at him pointedly, "You're the youngest but you got potential. Join us."

He hesitated, he didn't want to be in a gang he just wanted to have friends and belong with them.. his mom warned him about his friends multiple times but he always ignored her, she was worried for nothing, he was 14 now he knew what he was doing.

"What? You scared?" Doyoon sneered. "Always knew he was a pussy, I told you we shouldn't take him with us."

"I'm not scared! I'll go." Taehyung clenched his fists, he was shaking on the inside, but he tried to appear as strong as an alpha.

"Good. Meet me tonight at 8 pm in front of the school." Henjung smoked his cigarette while looking at Taehyung. The glint in his eyes made him feel uncomfortable but he stood his ground and returned the glare. Henjung smirked and stomped on the cigarette end.

Taehyung walked back home, troubled. His mom was going to flip if she knew. 'That's why she can't know.'

"Mom I'm home!" He closed the door and was going straight to his room when her voice stopped him.