𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

═════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════

Our Little Emerson…

●●●

     𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐓 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐎𝐘 that was placed in his arms only a few moments before, her tiny body was wrapped in a pink blanket and her tiny hands occasionally opened and closed, her eyes barely able to open not even the slightest due to the fact that she was just born a few hours ago. 
Newt stared at her in awe, being truly grateful for surviving the flare in order to see this prue joy as she laid peacefully in his arms.
    "Hi, my love, I'm your daddy. I'm so glad to have finally met you." He whispered softly as he caressed her cheek, seeing her smile at the touch of her father.
    "You're so beautiful, just like your mummy." Newt cooed at the small child. Suddenly, Newt heard the bedsheets shuffle slightly as he turned his head to see his wife Y/n wake up and sit up to get a look at her newborn daughter. "When did she wake up?" Y/n asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and fixed her hair. "Not too long ago love." Newt answered and moved some of Y/n's bangs out of her face.
    "Can I see her?" Y/n asked, her voice laced with sleep.
    "Of course love." Newt said and got up from the chair he was sitting on to now be sitting on the bed next to Y/n. She held her arms out as Newt passed Emerson to her.
    "Hi, pretty girl." Y/N said softly, kissing Emerson's head as she yawned and Y/n’s eyes went wide.
    "Oh my gosh Newt, she's so precious." Y/n exclaimed and Newt chuckled, kissing his wife’s temple. "Just like her mummy." Newt aded.
    Newt and Y/n sat watching their little girl as she opened and closed her eyes and stretched her fingers in awe, both thankful for the new life they were given. "I love you Y/n." Newt said while playing with Emerson's fingers. "I love you too, Newt" Y/n said, taking her eyes off of their daughter to look into Newt's dark brown eyes kissing his soft lips. They pulled away when they heard tiny babbling coming from Emerson. "And we love you too, our little Emerson."