Just another beating

Hope you guys n gals enjoy:) xoxo

Chapter 2

I sneakily walk up the stairs, not wanting to seek unwanted attention *cough cough* aka my ugly toad wart pi-I mean my mother. As I was busy thinking if names for my mother, I forgot about the creaky step. I mentally curses, paraying to God that she didn't hear. But of course, as usual she did. "Arianna? Is that you? Get down here right now, before I beat the absolute hell out of you!". Part of me wanted to obey, but part of me didn't. Unfortunately, I didn't get to decide because she came to me. "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO GET DOWNSTAIRS!". She slapped me hard Across my face, and I could feel it tingle violently from her touch. Yep, there's definitely going to be a mark tomorrow. I raised my hand to my cheek, hoping to ease the pain. But it just gave her the advantage she needed. "You stupid weak disgrace, I HATE YOU!". I felt myself fall flat on my back, tumbling harshly down the stairs, hitting my head on every single one. My pain is indescribable. The last thing I see before my world goes black, is her wide smile, and the wave of her fat, ugly hand.

..............................................................

I woke up, on my 'sleeping thing'. I refuse to call it my bed. Ever since dad passed away, she took away all my belongings, and replaced my bed, with a few milk crates placed together, and a measly matters underneath. Of course she wouldn't take me to hospital. What would she say? "sorry doc, I slapped my daughter across the face, then pushed her down the stairs." yeah like that's going to work. My head throbs, and I feel like I'm having a really bad hangover. A hangover of my mothers beating that is. I decided I'm no use worrying about. Who would really care? The only person I loved and trusted killed himself. He was the only one that cared. Even he gave up on me. Maybe I really am a difficulty. I shake me head and drag me feet to the cupboard. I pick out the usual hoddie and jeans, to try and cover up my scars and bruises. No ones ever noticed, or maybe they just haven't noticed me. My school Ursulas high, is just across the road, so I walk out the front door and cross the street. As I come to the crossing, a handsome young man with strong muscles seeping through his tight black shirt. His brown stubble makes me drool, and his eyes, oh his eyes! They are a beautiful piercing green that had me doing flips in my head. This had to be a dream. I causally try to fix up my blonde locks out of my face, and mentally kick myself for not taking more time to get ready. He chuckles lightly, as if he is reading my thoughts before words came out of his angelic lips.

"Hi, i'm Haymish"'

What do you guys think?? Stupid mum!!!!!

Commentvotefan!!

Xoxo