chapter 11

Alex's P.O.V 

i walked into my house, john following behind me.  i seen my dad come out the kitchen with his gun. good thing john wasnt looking. "PUT YOUR GUN AWAY!" i mouthed to my dad. my dad nodded and hid his gun in the kitchen. he came back out and smiled a me. my father looked at john "so, who is this fella?" i looked at john and motioned for him to introduce himself. 

john stepped forwards, and held his hand out for my dad to shake. "hello Mr. hamilton. my name is john laurens. im your son's....friend" my father smirked and shook john's hand. and by that smirk, i knew he took the "friend" thing waaaaaayyyy out of context. 

"nice to meet you john laurens" John gave my dad his bright smile, but i could tell it wasnt genuine. "alright dad, well we are going to my room" my dad winked at us "ok~" i took john by the arm, and i accidentally grabbed the arm he cut, a whimper coming out of his mouth. i let go of his arm "sorry" john smiled a bit "its okay..."

i took john to my room and closed the door. john walked over to my bed and sat down, not saying a word. i grabbed the first aid kit out of my drawer, and sat next to john. "lemme see your arm" john rolled up his sleeve, exposing his cut up arm. i started to clean the cut so it wouldnt get InFeCtEd, and i seen john wince at the pain. "its okay, jacky.." i said softly, trying to soothe him. 

john giggled at the nickname i gave him "jacky?"

"mhm" i hummed and smiled a bit as i bandaged his arm. when i finished, i looked john dead in the eyes "dont you ever. ever. hurt yourself again john..." i said, my voice full of hurt. his eyes filled with tears "o-okay.." 

john's P.O.V.

alex looked at my arm "why did you hurt yourself..?"i looked down "you and my friends were mad at me, and it hurts me. and francis-" i cut myself off. i couldnt tell him about francis. alex looked up from my arm "what about frances?" i narrowed my eyes, looking for an excuse. i finally came up with one. "m-me and francis got into an argument the yesterday, and the only way to get rid of that pain is doing this.."

 alex gently put his hand on my cheek "hurting yourself makes it worse, jacky..." i sighed and nodded. alex spoke softly "can i do something ive been wanting to do for a while now?" i nodded. alex pulled me into his lap, and kissed me. it was a hot, passionate kiss. i knew he has been holding in his emotions, now he was finally letting them out in the kiss. i kissed back of course, pushing my body against his. 

alex licked my lip for permission, and i opened my mouth, gladly letting him in. his tounge explored every inch of my mouth as i let out a small moan which only egged alex on.  he took off my shirt, and started giving me sWeEt kisses. i never felt this way with francis. his kisses always felt so wrong and gross. but alex's kisses...god, they were so amazing. alex continued placing kisses on my neck, but as the time passed, his kisses got sloppier. i moaned out softly, making sure alex's dad didnt hear. 

i held my hand up, stopping alex. alex stopped everything and looked at me "whats the matter?" i looked at alex, panting slightly "lexi, i would really like to continue but....we cant.. im with francis.." to be honest, i dont care about francis. he has cheated on me with multiple people and did way more than kissing. i just didnt want alex to leave a hickey or something on me, and have francis freaking out. alex nodded "im sorry..." he said, looking down. i put my finger against his lips "shhhhh. i enjoyed it. its alright" alex looked up at me, and i could see grin spreading across his face. 

2/24/2020