Chapter 21

John's P.O.V.

i  got out of alex's car, and walked into school. alex had his arm wrapped around my waist as we walked. people gave us shocked stares. all me and alex did was smile, and keep walking. i dont care what anybody has to say. im with the guy of my dreams. 

when we walked into class, alex got a kid to get out of his seat so he could sit next to me. i giggled as he sat down. the teacher had their attention on their computer, and i took this as a opportunity to do something. i took out my sketchbook, and sketched out a picture of alex. when i was finished, i slipped it onto his desk. alex looked at the picture, then back at me with a grin. i heard the teacher clear his thorat. ugh. class is starting. 

as soon as we heard the bell, kids started packing up and leaving. the teacher yelled "THE BELL DOESNT DISMISS YOU, I DO!" everyone stopped and looked at him for a second, before leaving the class. while i was in the hallway, i was pinned to a locker. i looked up to see alex. alex whispered to me "we have to act like a regular high school couple" i giggled "and do what?" alex smirked "this" alex smashed his lips against mine. i kissed back, and put my hands in alex's hair. 

he picked me up, and wrapped my legs around his waist. now i get it. regular couples at our school usually hug, kiss, makeout, and even do the dirty in between classes. i felt his tongue against my lips, asking for permission to enter. i smiled, and kepy my mouth closed to be a tease. alex reached up, and pulled my hair, causing me to let out a moan. alex took this opportunity to quickly thrust his tongue in my mouth. 

i heard someone clear their throat, and i broke the kiss. i looked beside us, and seen laf and herc. alex put me down on the floor, and rubbed the back of his neck.  i fixed my clothes and cleared my throat "w-well we gotta get to our next class. see you at lunch?" laf and herc nodded. i grabbed alex's hand and pulled him to our class with the biggest blush on my face. 

~after school~ 

i was waiting infront of the school for alex. he went to go get his car in the parking lot. i hummed, looking out into the distance. it was sunny. i loved sunny days. it always makes me feel happy. i felt someone's arm wrap around my waist. i looked to see who it was and seen..

Francis Kinloch.

UGH HE GETS ON MY NERVESSSSS

i rolled my eyes "what do you want?" francis smirked "i want you, babyboy" i moved away from him. "you only want me cause im with someone else!" i felt francis grab my wrists harshly. i whimpered quietly. he growled in my ear "you break up with him or else-" i hear a familiar voice interrupt francis. "HEY!" i looked over to see a very angry alex walking over. francis let my wrists go, and i ran to alex, burying my face in his chest. 

alex wrapped his arm around me as francis walked over to us. francis chuckled "your such a pretty boy alexander...it would be such a shame if i ruined that beautiful face of yours" francis said, reaching to grab me again. i felt alex's grip tighten around me, and i seen him pull out...A GUN?! WHERE THE HELL DID HE GET A GUN?! my stomach dropped. i was scared as hell. 

i looked over to see francis looking afraid as well. i heard alex speak "listen buddy, i dont care what friends you have, where you come from, or how tough you think you are. what i do care about, is john. and if you ever. EVER. hurt john again, your done, got it?" francis nodded frantically. alex scoffed "now get lost before i regret sparing you"  francis ran away as fast as he possibly could. 

alex put the gun away, and looked at me "its okay baby" i stepped away from him a bit "care to tell me why you are just carrying a gun around?!" alex looked down "i cant tell you.." i looked down at the floor "why..? dont you trust me...?" alex sighed "i do..its just- lets just get you home..."

3/1/2020