Chapter 9

John's P.O.V.

i ran to the table alex usually sits at and he wasnt there. i looked at me laf and herc's table and i seen alex sitting down there. they seemed to be interested in whatever alex was talking about. i walked over to our table and tapped alex on the shoulder. he turned around and looked at me with a questioning look.

"i need to talk to you" i said. alex smiled a bit "okay. what do you wanna talk about?"

i looked at laf and herc "i was thinking maybe the two of us can talk...alone..." alex stood up, and walked out the cafeteria with me. when we were a good didstance away from the cafeteria, we stopped walking. alex leaned against a locker "so what is it?"

i sighed "i cant be friends with you anymore"

alex looked hurt "w-why?" i sighed "cause francis told me you are dangerous, and i dont want to be anywhere near you. now if you will excuse me, i have to see my boyfriend" i said, purposely bumping into alex as i walked by him. i had to hurt him. or francis would have hurt him..i had to do it... i know francis told me to tell him i hated him, but i just couldnt do that to alex. francis wont know anyways.

i walked over to francis's table, and i sat down next to him. francis smirked, and snaked his arm around me. he spoke lowly in my ear "did you do it?" i nodded "y-yes francis..." francis chuckled "good boy" i felt tears fill my eyes, but i blinked them away. i looked over to my friend's table, and i seen alex ranting about something, and laff and herc looking at me with hurt and angry expressions.

for the first time in forever, i frowned. i looked down in my lap, and i felt francis rub my back "whats wrong baby? you never frown..." my head shot up, and i tried to come up with an excuse. i smiled at him. "im fine francis...i was just...thinking about when kids would bully me in middle school...t-thats all.." francis nodded and looked down at his phone.

"francis?"

"yes?"

"c-can i have a kiss..?" i HATED kissing francis. but i had to ask for one to keep up the act.

francis nodded and leaned in to kiss me.

omg

omg

omg

omg

omg

omg

just pretend your kissing alex...

john leaned in too, and hesitantly kissed francis. a couple seconds later, which felt like centuries to me, we pulled apart. i looked back over at my friends table again, and they were STILL looking at me. i guess they had seen everything. i looked at alex who looked like he was about to fall apart any second now. i mouthed "im sorry"

he must have throught i said "leave me alone" or something, cause he just looked at me with more hurt before turning his back towards me. im such an idiot. i cant believe i thought francis loved me...he just wants to use me...

~after school~

Francis has already left, and i was still waiting on my mom to pick me up. i looked in the parking lot, and i seen alex's car was still here. strange...

i then heard footsteps coming towards me. i looked over, and seen laf, herc, and alex walking towards me with irritated faces. 

just great...

2/24/2020