Seton Academy!

Alright since there was 1 story of this anime, I'll be adding one myself, Also thanks to Son-Of-Cetrion for inspiring to make a story for this anime!

So, Imagine if animals suddenly turned into anthropomorphic beings tomorrow, Yup, Weird, right? Well, you're in for a treat! Welcome to Seton Academy, where animals alike come to for educational purposes and even for some 'Love'. Animals from all types, from mouse to a dinosaur? 

The males looking like anthro animals or in short furries and the females looking like humans but with animal features! Humans are also welcomed but not many would attend this school as they would be uncomfortable around them however there will be individuals courageous enough to attend or will be forced to attend like this young man here!

Y/n: 'I wanna die...'

He was surrounded by not so quiet animals which included them fighting each other over petty things, Showing off and throwing shit, literally aside from that the entrance ceremony wasn't that bad until some stupid animal threw a pebble right in Y/n's bottom reigns.

Y/n: 'Dad, I fucking hate you...'

He fell on his knees and held his holy place in pain. This young man's name is Y/n Kujo, he was forced to attend this school after his father, Jotaro Kujo heard about female Dolphins attending there. So, as a typical marine lover, he wanted his son to marry one of them.

(Timeskip)

At this point, Y/n noticed that he wasn't the only human in this entire school, he saw a boy same age as him, looking down on his desk as if he was irritated

At this point, Y/n noticed that he wasn't the only human in this entire school, he saw a boy same age as him, looking down on his desk as if he was irritated. Deciding that it wasn't the best time to approach him, he waited until the bell rang.

Before heading down to the cafeteria, he went to the bathroom. After some time, he eventually finished headed to the cafeteria. Y/n looked for his fellow Homo-sapien which he found him sitting on the table with what it seems to be a female wolf.

 Y/n looked for his fellow Homo-sapien which he found him sitting on the table with what it seems to be a female wolf

Y/n: Ah, there he is! Now for my dramatic entrance!

He walked towards him with a smug smirk on his chiselled face once he got there, the strange duo looked at him strangely. Suddenly, he struck a fabulous pose.