Koala Power!

So, begins a new day in Seton Academy and a typical day in the of Y/n Kujo's everyday life in his house, by typical I mean him shaming his dad for having a fetish for the marine life.

Jotaro: I swear if you don't get a dolphin girlfriend by the end of your school life, I'll disown you!

Y/n: Holy fuck! Dad, I am not interested in Dolphins unlike you and weird fetishes. You even tried to force Jolyne to MARRY a literal colony of sea plankton WHICH is controlling a dead body of GIRL!

Jotaro: I don't see anything wrong with that.

Y/n: Bruh... That's it, I'm going to school.

(Timeskip)

As soon as the class ended, Y/n and Jin walked to their newly formed club, when they arrived there, Ranga and Hitomi were already of there in the club waiting for them.

Jin: Okay so, We're going to test you to see if you're good enough for the cooking club.

Y/n: Does that include me as well?

Hitomi nods her head.

Y/n: Eh...

Jin: Remember, you may be the pack's boss, but the president of this club is Hino-san-

Y/n: Ooo, Already on a first-name basis? You two dating now, do tell!

Hitomi stayed silent and Jin was flustered.

Jin: S-shut up!

Y/n: Haha! Y/n strikes again!

Jin: A-anyways, after her, comes me, the vice president!

He then pointed specifically at Ranga.

Jin: If you can't cook something at least a little bit tasty, you won't be able to join this club!

Hitomi: Good luck!

Y/n: Vey well then! I'll cook something that you haven't seen before!

Ranga: Okay, I'll-

Koala: I'll do my best!

The mysterious girl popped out of nearby in between Ranga and Y/n, taken by surprise Y/n stumbled backwards and fell on his bum.

Everyone but Y/n and Koala girl: Who are you?!

Y/n: Where the hell did you come from!

After a few minutes, everyone managed to settle down especially Y/n, he nearly had a sheer heart attack from the surprise of the new girl, speaking of which the koala girl and everyone else sat around one table.

Koala Girl: Sorry for butting in, I'm Komori Yukari the koala.

Jin: Koala?

Yukari: Yes! I'd like to take the test for this club, too!

Jin: Huh? Why?