A Bundle Of Sexual Desires

And as Sakuya moved her fingers, there was thud behind her. She looked behind her but there was nothing there so she dismissed and turn back to continue her business with Miyubi. However, Something was really wrong, Miyubi wasn't underneath but it was!

DIO: Daughter! You disappoint me!

Sakuya: What the shit?!

DIO: WRRRRRY!

Then she woke up(Lmao, get bodied), sweat covered her entire bed. Sakuya sat up and rubbed her eyes, she then looked down at her pants and groaned in frustration. She had wet her pants and her sheets once again, she got off of her bed and head towards to her bathroom to clean herself.

Little dear Sakuya Izayoi has been in her heat cycle all week and tomorrow is when it ends, that being said a new day falls upon the furry school that is known as Seton Academy and all of the students are in their respective classrooms. 

The school has been going all normally, study, study and more studying however some things would change for some certain 'students'.

A tall feminine figure who looked to be in her late 20s approached the school, she had a curvy body to compliment her long blonde hair, any man or woman would fall in love with her. She had a very familiar purple and yellow headband wrapped around her left thigh, she was chewing bubblegum in her mouth. She took a letter out of her bra then looked at the address and shrugged.

???: Hope this is the right school or I'll kill that Giorno bastard...

Before heading in, she popped her bubblegum and spat out in the sides then pulling out some sunglasses on.

Now, we switch over to our protagonist, Y/n who is currently hanging out with his two buds, Akechi and Minori who was now wearing tge male uniform expect Jacket piece the And of course, Sakuya was stalk- Observing them from a far distance, she was alone again.

The trio was wandering around the school, they didn't worry about classes since they were cancelled due to the nasty smell coming out from the ventilation systems. They were talking about useless things before deciding to stop by the school fountain.

Akechi took a glance at Minori's chest, he noticed that it was slightly bigger than yesterday's. He slid over to Y/n to whisper to him.

Akechi: *Whispering* Pst, Y/n?

Y/n who had stuffed his mouth with sandwiches stared at Akechi.

Y/n: *Muffled* Yeah?

Akechi: *Whispering* Have you noticed Minori's chest getting.... Bigger?

He swallowed down his sandwich and slammed his fist on his chest.

Y/n: Yeah, I noticed too, I'd say he just got fat.

Akechi: Or he could not be male.

Y/n: Psh! I really doubt that, we took a bath together as bros and clearly that Mr Hirohiko is a man throughout! Unless...

Dread came over Y/n whilst excitement-filled Akechi was smiling perversely and literally bouncing everywhere. They both stared at each before nodding.

Y/n: Alright, I guess we're doing this, I'll hold Minori in place and you do you, weirdo.

Akechi: Can't be helped, eh?

Y/n: At least, I want to check if Minori's an actual man unlike you, wanting to touch feminine dicks.

Akechi: Not cool, dude.

Y/n: I only speak the truth anyways let's do this.

The miraculous duo went in to execute their foolproof plan, Y/n swiftly went behind Minori and grabbed a hold of him, making sure he wouldnt break loose.