The Slowest Mammal!

After the 'thing' with Jolyne and her gang, Y/n managed to go back home with a broken arm from taking hits by a certain Preist and nothing else.

He did nothing for the rest of the day expect for arguing with Jotaro again then went to sleep for the next day.

(Next Day)

Y/n entered the school and the first thing he sees is Ranka doing her usual thing to Jin. Everyone that were passing by them was whispering about them.

Y/n: Alright.

He approached the two 'lovers' and grabbed Ranka by the collar, lifting her off of Jin.

Y/n: Now, you can't be doing that to Jin, Loli wolf.

Ranka: Wolves always lick each other when meeting other pack members!

Y/n: I really doubt that.

Jin stands up and wipes the saliva off his face. Y/n puts down Ranka and pats her head for good measure.

Y/n: Anyways, What's up?

Jin: The dumb dog to-

Ranka: The sky!

Jin and Y/n blankly stared at Ranka, Y/n pulled out a water spray bottle and sprayed it at her.

Ranka: Kyah! Y/n, what was that for!

Y/n: We'll just ignore her, ja?

Jin: Mhm. 

Ranka: Hey!

Jin: Anyways, that dumb dog said she-

Ranka: Hey!

Jin: -Found a new member.

Ranka: Hey!

Y/n: Well? Let us introduce her to us!

Ranka: Hey-

Jin: Shut up, you dumb dog!

Ranka didn't listen instead held tightly onto Jin's leg, he tried to wriggle Ranka off his leg to his dismay, she wouldn't come off.

Jin: Get off of me!

Y/n: Alright, Ranka.

Ranka's ears perked up and looked at Y/n.

Ranka: Yeah?

Y/n: Can you lead us to this new member?

Ranka nodded then jumped onto Y/n's back and pointed to the direction of where the new member is. They reached Class 1-2, they looked in and saw a girl with moss on top of head slumped over her desk.

 They reached Class 1-2, they looked in and saw a girl with moss on top of head slumped over her desk

Jin: That's a corpse!

Y/n: Um, I'm pretty sure she's dead...

Ranka: She's not dead! She's Miyubi!