Just you wait

A/N My decision on this matters are not subject to congressional approval... but seriously the topics I just randomly chose and my opinion doesn't affect who wins the debates, continue on!

 Alexander POV

     Jefferson just finished his stupid statement about how everyone should have right to bear arms is a necessary constitutional amendment today. Who does this guy think he is? Guns cause so much damage, and this prick is supporting them?!

    This was our 6 debate since we started this thing. The state championship for the debate club was coming up, and the school hasn't won in 5 years. But Alexander planned to change that. While everyone does get to participate, there can only be one representative! There was a couple of short competitions to find out who. However, Jefferson and Alexander kept tying. And for the past week they have been dueling it out, verbally of course. And this was going to be it ... at least Alex hoped. Alex did like to write, but this was just draining. However, Alex would do anything to put that tall grape in his place.

    "Okay," Mr. Washington sighed, "Raise your hand for Jefferson.... okay now Hamilton." Jefferson gave Alex a smug look. That idiot. 

     "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Alex jumped as Mr. Washington screamed. "WHO THE HELL VOTED TWICE! THERE'S 21 OF YOU DEMON SPAWNS, THEY COULDN'T HAVE TIED AGAIN!" The class started going hysterical. 

     How could they tie again?! Alex knew he was waaaaaaaaayyyyy smarter than that prick, he must be cheating or something. "Okay," Mr. Washington started to calm down, " We will have ONE more debate, and to make it harder, it must be a poem. If they tie AGAIN, well fuck." He went to his desk and started to shuffle through debate topics. "How about... should the death penalty be abolished?" Mr. Washington shoved a paper in their faces. "Class dismissed!"

-----tImE sKiP tO lUnCh-----

     "This is the 6th fucking time! And I've never recited a poem in front of anyone besides you guys!" Alex said to Lafayette, Hercules, and Laurens. Alexander shoved more food in my mouth, he was stress eating at this point. Alexander did occasionally write poems, but they were personal.

     "But you can't let that Salaud win, mon ami." Lafayette said. Alexander knew he was right, Alex's pride would be demolished!  Imagine letting that fucker win! He'd never let it go, bragging all the fucking time. 

      "He's right, I can't stand that guy. He's ego is already big enough."  Laurens says, they all shook are heads in agreement.

     "Speak of the devil." Hercules pointed his fork towards Jefferson. He was strutting this direction with Madison by his side. In his stupid magenta suit, he almost looked charming. But this guys ego made him ugly,  also he was a junior, WEARING A SUIT. Then it hit me. He was walking this way.

      "Hamilton." Jefferson said, stopping right behind him. 

      "Jeffershit." Alexander replied, earning a laugh from the guys.

     Jefferson scoffed, "I need to talk to you." He was just glaring Alex down at this point, which was pretty damn scary. Alex gestured his hands around them, "Then what is this?" Madison gave him a sarcastic laugh. 

      "In private," Jefferson grabbed Alex's shirt collar, "And because you're probably to dumb to understand what that means, it's without these idiots." He yanked Alex of his seat, pulling him into the halls. "So, you're aware of the next debate, and how only one of us could win?" Alex just nods, he hasn't let go of Alex's hoodie yet. "Well, I thought maybe that we could make things more... exciting." 

     Oh my glob, does he want sex?! Alexander guesses he noticed the look on his face, because he hit Alex on the head. "No! Ew, gross, I have standards!" Jefferson blushes. What does he mean by standards? Alex thought he was pretty hot. Short, but hot. "Like a bet." 

     A bet was a pretty dangerous. You never know who can win... what the punishment would lead to. But then there was his pride. "Sure, but only if you're prepared to lose." Alex smirk at him, Jefferson just rolled his dark eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Sure, be confident. Anyway, what I was thinking was that the loser has to do what the other one says for the rest of the school year. Like homework and shit." Jefferson said this without making eye contact. 

     Oh god, losing would be humiliating. Winning would be amazing... "Yeah, sure, whatever." They stood there for a minute, looking at different directions. Alexander looked back up at him. His face was flustered, his curly hair in a messy perfection. Alex had a strange urge to run his fingers through it... a stronger one to slap the shit out of him. Jefferson looked down at the smaller boy. He moved his face to his ear, "Bye, Gremlin." He walked away. 

     This fucker thinks he's the top dog. Just wait, Alex was going to pull that rug of confidence right from under his feet. That will be the day. The day that I ruin Jefferson's stupid self. Just you wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BOOP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 852

So um hi, these is my first fanfiction so sorry if it sucks ass. But I'm trying my best! Hope you enjoy!

                                                                                    WatiMelon