What Did I Get Myself Into?

Alexander P.O.V

     Alex had no fucking idea of the pure humiliation the bet would get him into. The past week Alex had been doing Jefferson's homework and other stupid chores. It started out with small things like homework and getting him things. But soon, Alex was going to Jefferson's house and doing his chores. 

     At first, Alex didn't believe that this was Jefferson's house. It was huuugggeee. Alex normally was in Jefferson's room, cleaning it and shit. But sometimes, when Jefferson wasn't there, he'd walk around. So far, he'd seen 15 different rooms. And that was just the floor Jefferson's room was on! Jefferson's room was on the 3rd floor, and it was half the size of Alex's whole apartment! It even had a bathroom and a mini kitchen too! Alex wouldn't admit this, but he was jealous as fuck.

     Alex thought the worst part of this was how Jefferson would just stand over him and watch. It was just humiliating. Sometimes he'd even nudge Alex with his shoe if his pace slowed! The way he smirked at Alex while he did it made him want to punch that smug face right off of him. 

     Alex didn't even bother trying to fight him though, he tried that last year. Jefferson had been talking shit and Alex had thrown a punch. Jefferson was quicker through. Let's just say Alex's ended up soaked in a fountain. So, Alex just did as he was told. He had already committed to this bet and he was going to see it through. The competition was in a month, and then he would just have to power through 2 more. 

    Right now, he was doing Jefferson's laundry. Jefferson sat nearby drinking some sort of soda and watching Alex. Like most days, they didn't say a word to each other. Jefferson would    occasional laugh, but that was it on those days. When Jefferson was pissed or in a sour mood, he'd taunt poor Alex. Alex never said anything back, he would just glare. Not such a big-mouth now, huh? Jefferson would mock. At those times Alex wanted to scream and hit him, but mostly he wanted to cry. 

     Alex never cried in front of anyone though, which is why the debate was such a scary moment. The way the tears filled his eyes that day frightened Alex. He wasn't used to that feeling, he could normally suppress it. But now, Alex knew that he would rather eat dirt than cry in front of that monster. Luckily, Jefferson wasn't in a bad mood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BOOP~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 421

Sorry for the shortness of this chapter. Chapter 5 is going to be a ~cute~ one ;).

                                                                                                                                                    WatiMelon