Chapter 3

Can you guys please comment if you want me to continue and also please do it because I want to hear your opinions 💖✨
CHARLOTTES POV

I wander around the mansion and remember memories. "I remember! Me and Bayley had a pool party with the old Sasha." I sighed. "I miss those days." 'Beep!Beep!' I heard the bus. I ran downstairs to catch the bus. I have a car but I decided to take the bus today to surprise Bayley since she goes on bus. I see a familiar girl with brunette hair in a side pony tail.

"Bayls!" I yelled. "Charlotte!" She exclaimed. She ran into me and gave me a hug. "I miss you!" I said. "Missed ya too!" She whispered happily.

The bus stops and kids run out of the bus. Me and Bayley come out of the bus entering the school.

BECKYS POV

I close my car door as I walk towards the school. I see Bayley and a blonde. I feel a pain in my heart but I shrug it off not nothing this feeling.

I head inside the school and go to my locker. "Oh, hey Becky!" Bayley greeted. "Hi." I said. I took books out of my locker and carried them. As I was about to walk- "Wait! I want you to meet Charlotte." I look up and see a tall blonde waving at me. "Hello!" She offered her hand which I shook. "You seem off, anything wrong Becky?"She asked. "Nothing," I said looking down playing with my fingers. With a finger, she put my chin up facing her looking in my eyes. "You sure?" She asked. My breath hitched, "Yeah. I need to go. A pleasure meeting you Charlotte." I fake smiled and left my locker.

I walked to my first class early and found Finn and Sasha making out. "Planning to tell me?" I asked out loud. Sasha and Finn turned around stunned. "Baby! It's not what it looks like." I scoff. "So ya calling me blind or something?" I laugh. "And Finn, I expected better from you. You were my best friend. You betrayed my trust." I say my voice cracking.

"I'm so sorry!" Sasha yelled making her way towards me. "Bull shit. Get out of my damn face." I said angered. They were both surprised because I barely swear around anyone.

"You and me are over." I said before walking out. I went to the girls bathroom and started crying. "Who's crying?" I heard a voice. I think that was charlottes voice. I remember.

The person knocked. "You alright?" I kept silent. "Whatever dude." I heard footsteps leave. I sighed as I went to the sink and washed my face. I exited the bathroom and head to class.

I turn the knob and every student turns their attention to me. "Why are you late ma'am?" The lady, which I was guessing a sub asked. I shrugged and said, "I don't know you tell me." I forced a fake smile as I grabbed a chair and sat down waiting for a response as the class snickered.

"Just go sit down." She said plainly.  I put the chair back and sat down rolling my eyes. "If you roll your eyes their gonna stay back there." Bayley whispered. I chuckled. That was the only thing that made me smile. Normally Sasha is the only one that can make me smile. Yeah, that changed today..

I sigh as I melt into my chair. The bell rings and I stand up. "The bell doesn't dismiss you.! I do." She yelled at me as I packed my stuff and walked out of the classroom. "Whatever all of you, out!" The teacher scolded.

BAYLEYS POV

Why does Becky look so sad today?

Sasha was kissing Finn earlier. Was she cheating?

I wasn't sure if Becky and Sasha were actually dating  so I didn't confront Finn and Sasha. I would have though.

"What ya thinking about?" I heard an Irish voice greet me. "Nothing, why do you seem sad today?" I ask frowning. "Oh nothing. Just caught somebody who I once called 'babe' cheat on me." She chuckled sadly looking down.

"Aw. It's okay." I said whispering as I pulled her into a hug which she hugged back. "I have an idea!" She looks up released from the hug. "Yeah?" She asked me. "We can have a sleep over!" I exclaimed. "Okay? I'll tell my mom." She said. Becky pulled out her phone and texted. "Done." She smiled as she put her phone away. "I need to go to my next class. See ya later!" I said walking away smiling.

Skip time...

"Becky!" I yelled getting her attention as I ran after her. "Yes?" She asks. "Remember sleep over?"I asked. "Yeah I do. Want to ride with me to your house?" She asked. "Sure!"I accepted as she opened the passenger door for me. "Thanks." She smiled and went in the drivers seat. "Now where is your house?" She asked. "It's like 5 blocks from here." She nodded as she drove.

I open the door with my keys and head to the kitchen. Becky followed me sitting on the stool. "This is a nice house! I'm two houses from here." Becky laughed. "What a coincidence." I said. I saw a note on the fridge as I picked it up. It read, 'Honey. I have a business trip. I won't be home until a week. Call me every night. I have some lasagna in the fridge. Don't do anything stupid.  -Love, Mom.' I chuckled to myself as I read the note.

"What happened?" Becky said as she walked over to me. "My mom is not gonna be here for a week." I explained. "Nice.".

She side hugged me which made heat rise to my cheeks. "Your hot." Becky said. I blushed more. "I meant warm. Your arm is warm. Do you have a fever?" She panicked as she stopped hugging me and corrected herself. "It's okay Becky. I get what you mean. I don't think I have a fever. I'm perfectly fine." I said smiling at her. "Now you on the other hand, you look like a tomato." Which made Becky to laugh a bit. "I'm going to sit on the couch." She said walking swiftly to the living room. "Okay." I said soon walking there too. "Can I borrow some clothes? I didn't pack some. I wasn't ready." Becky asked scratching the back off her neck. "Of course. Follow me." I said motioning for her to follow.

"Thanks." She went to the bathroom to change. She walked out the bathroom. "How is this big on me?" Becky asked. "I don't know. I'm taller than you so my size is different." I laughed. "Oh."

We sat on the couch watching a scary movie. "Ah!" Becky screamed clutching on to my torso, frightened from the movie. "Don't worry it's just a- AH!" I yell getting jump scared hugging Becky tightly. "That shit is scary." I said. "Tell me about it." Becky agreed. The credits came on as me and Becky sighed of relief. We looked at each other, faces inches apart. We were leaning in until, KNOCK! KNOCK!, which scared me and Becky. "I'll get the door." I said as she nodded blushing releasing her hug.

"Hel-" I covered my mouth in shock as I saw.

                                                               ++++++++++++++++++++++++

Who do you think knocked, people?

Tell me who y'all think.

Do y'all like Finn?