Chapter 7

thank you for 5oo views!

BECKYS POV

I enter the house with her and immediately push her down on the sofa and take off my jacket. I straddle her and remove my shirt as her hands squeeze my ass. She bites down on my neck I moan and she suddenly stops. "Why did you stop?" I ask confused. "I just got out of a relationship, we both did. I don't want to make our friendship break or I don't want to regret it." she says. I sigh and sit besides her. Bayley sits up, "Are you upset?" she asks. I look up at her and smile sheepishly. "I wanted something but your right."

"Let's watch a movie mama." Bayley says getting the remote. "Wait." she looked at me with a confused face. "Can we order Chinese food?" I tapping my feet on the floor excitedly. "I'll go get it, meanwhile put your shirt on and get showering." she explained heading to the kitchen to grab her wallet and keys.

"I'll be back, don't miss me!" she joked heading to the door. "I won't!" she glared playfully at me before closing the door. I get up from the couch and head to the room.

I look around the room for a towel and i see a note with a folded towel.

"Hey mama this is your towel so you can shower with! Love ya <3"

I smile and place the note on the desk. I grab the towel and one of her hoodies and shorts. I run over to the bathroom and start the shower.

I strip off my clothes and and check the water temperature. I step in the shower and close the curtains. 

I wash my body and wet my hair. I put shampoo into it and scrub as a bunch of thoughts pop in my head. She called me her girlfriend but now we're keeping things slow.

I blink repeatedly and groan as the shampoo gets inside of my eye. "Stupid! Stupid!" I scold at myself.

Imagine she finishes the shower.~

I step out the shower and grab the towel and wrap it around my body. "I'm homee!" I hear Bayley yell from downstairs.

B A Y L E Y S P O V

"Becky?" I yell heading upstairs. Nothing I hear.

I knock on the bathroom door and she opens. "Hey do you have a brush?" she asks opening the door mid way as she holds her towel around herself.

"Mhm right there." I brush past her to reach it. "He-" her towel slipped off of her.

I gulp taking a look at her nude body. I blush in embarrassment,"I- here." I quickly run out the bathroom and close it behind me.

God, who knew Rebecca had such a nice body. I head downstairs and remove my shoes putting them besides the door and I sit in the stool in the kitchen.

I hear footsteps running down the stairs. I turn around and spot her. "Sorry." I apologize laughing at myself mentally.

"It's okay." I look at her outfit and smile. "That's my favorite hoodie, Macho Man." I state.

"I can take it off if you want!" she says worriedly. "No no, don't it looks good on you." I say winking at her.

She blushes again and sits down next to me.

B E C K Y S P O V

"So am your girlfriend?" I ask snorting at the end of the sentence.

"What do you-oh. That." Bayley looks down at her fingers fiddling. "She was being a dick so. I did what I had to do, even if it means pretending.

"Hm, okay. Lets eat i'm starving!" I clap my hands together. She laughs at my reaction and reaches the bag giving me my meal.

*Next day in school*