Chapter 6

Beckys POV

"YOU DUMB ASS! HES RIGHT THERE!" I yell at the TV, getting up from my seat. "Becky. Calm down." Bayley says tugging on my shirt to sit down. "But look he's gonna get k-" I get interrupted by a jump scare which causes both of us to scream and me to jump back down and hug Bayley. "You little evil shit." I swear under my breath. I hear her laugh looking down at me. I look up at her, our eyes connect. She smiles at me and looks back at the television. "Oh come on." Bayley mumbles as her favorite character gets stung by a snake. I giggle as she rolls her eyes. She looks at me as rub my finger along her lips. I stare at her lips and look back at her eyes smiling.

Bayley
I laugh to myself in embarrassment, why did she look at me like that. God she looked so hot in that place. "Pam." Becky yawns. I pay attention to her, "Yeah mhm?" I ask alarmed. "We need to sleep, tomorrow is school." I raise an eyebrow at her. "Since when did you care about school?" She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Since never. Lets go I'm tired bab- bayley." (Bayley is her nickname Pamela is her real name) she drags me up from the couch with an arm.

I scoop her up from her legs and run towards the stair cases going to my room. "Don't drop me!" She yelps. "No promises" I smirk at Becky placing her down on the bed. I lay besides her cuddled up and I close my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep.

Next morning>>

I yawn and try to stretch my hands out but I feel a slight weigh on top of my right arm. I look over at becky and smile at her. God what an angel, her eyes flutter open softly and she smiles at me. "Morning." I smile back making a silly kissy face. She snorts at my face, "dork" we both laugh and she wraps herself around me tighter. "We need to wake up!" I exclaim jumping slightly. "But your so comfy let's stay here all day." She whispers into my ear, I gulp. I hug her tight and kiss her forehead staring out the window. "Okay now lets go!" Becky jumps up from my arms. I rub my eyes and groan quietly in annoyance. She sits up and looks at me "didn't you want to get up?" She asks teasingly. "Lets just go get dressed up baby girl.

Becky blushes a bit from the pet name and turns her face. "Where is your bathroom?" She asks I giggle a bit, "You went there yesterday it's down the h-" she interrupts  me, "okay thanks byee!" She runs out of the room with some of my uniform. I smile and walk down stairs the leg I fell on the night before hurt as I made my way carefully down the stairs. I grab a bottle of water and look at the time. "I don't have time to shower" I mentally curse at myself. I run to the room and close it behind me stripping off of my clothes. The door opens as Becky steps in.

BECKYS POV

"Sorry!" I apologize as Bayley half smiles at me as she struggles with looking for the head spot in her shirt. I close the door and wait outside. She has our book bags in hand. She passes me mines as we walk down stairs heading outside. I open the door and see Sasha with Naomi, "So this is the cheating bitch?" She asks cracking her knuckles. Sasha nods innocently. Naomi throws a punch at me and I take her down by jumping on her throwing hits. Bayley pulls me away, I wiggle my legs around but stop as I see Naomi holding her jaw. "Leave and never c-" Bayley covers my mouth and puts her arms around my neck. "She's not worth it." She whispers in my ear. I get chills as she unhooks her arms from me and grabs my hand walking to her car. "So she said you cheated?" Bayley asks observing the story and parking. "The whole school probably has spread some rumors about me by now." She smirks at me with an idea inside of her head. "I'll give them something that keeps them talking for days." I tilt my head slightly, "and that is?" She nods her head, "your gonna have to wait and see."

We walk into school and the whispers start happening she holds hold my hand tightly as we walk through school. "Wow bayls your friends with a cheater?" Charlotte scoffs. "I'm right here." I mock. "And I'm pretending your not. What if she cheats on you too!" Charlotte accuses. "were not together." Bayley nervously scratches the back of her neck. "Sash only wants revenge because Becky broke up with her after she cheated. It's what she did with me! Remember?" Bayley tries knocking in some sense. "That sounds a lot like Sasha." Charlotte agrees a bit. "Well I need to go to second period." She walks off as the hall of students start leaving off to their own classes. *Time skip to lunch*

BAYLEY POV

I grab my cafeteria food and sit down as Sasha starts walking towards us, I sigh. "Well isn't it the cheater?" The students hiss these kids find anything amusing. "Bitch back off you don't want me to break your hand like I almost broke naomis face." Becky says trying to get up but I put my hand around her waist making her stay. "Sure keep talking no action." Becky tries escaping and successes this time getting in sashas face. I put my hand in between them and look in beckys eyes. "Don't do this dont let loose. Your giving her the satisfaction." I whisper to her. "Aw your little girlfriend is pet talking you. So cu- " Becky cuts her off by holding her by her throat. Bayley quickly thinks of an idea and bites Beckys neck. Becky drops sasha and turns around. "Were in school!" She scolds and I shrug. I see Sasha getting up behind her and trying going for beckys head but she hits me instead because I move her out of the way. "Hey ladies and gentlemen it's Carmella." Carmella walks in the lunch room and heads to us. "Sasha stop now, we want to hear a response from them." Sasha throws the empty tray of food to the side as Carmella kneels next to me. I glare at her as she laughs. "Aw look little Bayley stuttering!" She exclaims rolling the tape. "Do you like Becky? N-no-" I throw the tape recorder across the floor . "Too bad she's dating a cheater." I scoff and roll my eyes helping Becky up. "You wanna talk about the cheating that Sasha obviously did not do?" I take off my jacket, "How about you talk about this!" I grab beckys jaw and lean in. Our lips stay in sync as the whole school watches us kiss. I pull away and wink at her and turn to carmella. "Sasha is a stupid cheating bitch and she did the same shit to me back in freshman year. She cheated on me with dolph!" I pointed at him as he backs up into the crowd. "And she only did it to look innocent in case if we said anything about Sasha cheating on us." I scoff and roll my eyes and walk out of the scene with Becky following after me.

I turn to her and immediately start attacking her soft lips. I grab her legs and wrap them around my waist and pin her against the wall. She opens her mouth making her moan softly. I pull from her and suck on her neck. "You don't know how long I've been wanting you." I admit looking into her eyes. She smirks at me and bites her bottom lip, "We're in school pam. We could maybe finish this tonight" she winks at me and simply gets off of me patting down her shirt. I gulp hard and fix my jacket, "I'll see you in 3 more hours." She waves her hand walking out of the bathroom and heading to her class. I put my hands on the sink and laugh a bit. "Tonight" I repeat the words in my head. I nod my head to myself and fix my pony tail. I lick my lips and head to my class.